Norwich City (a) pre-match thread (09/01/2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Exeter vs Liverpool, Scum vs. Sheff Utd and Doncaster vs Stoke take pride of place, while an all Premier league clash is nowhere. Righto.

I'd play:

Caballero
Zabaleta Demichelis Otamendi Clichy
Delph Fernando
Navas KDB Sterling
Iheanacho

Pellegrini will play: Full strength. Put youngsters on 20 mins to go (Only if we're 3 nil up like).

Even if they have their best eleven out there tonight we should beat them comfortably with half our first team starting if we are to be fair dinkum about matters.

If we don't its because we again the lack the work rate and ability to do what we should be doing nearly every week and that is outscoring the opposition and again MP failing to use what he has available to him in the best capacity possible.

Even if they have their best eleven out there tonight we should beat them comfortably with half our first team starting if we are to be fair dinkum about matters.

If we don't its because we again the lack the work rate and ability to do what we should be doing nearly every week and that is outscoring the opposition and again MP failing to use what he has available to him in the best capacity possible.

At this point I fear we can take the lack of work rate as a given.

My team:

Cab
Zab Dem Ota Clichy
Navas Delph Fernando Sterling
Nancho
Bony

We not play that though. I expect a draw.

1-1

At this point I fear we can take the lack of work rate as a given.

My team:

Cab
Zab Dem Ota Clichy
Navas Delph Fernando Sterling
Nancho
Bony

We not play that though. I expect a draw.

1-1

Bony's injured mate.

Looking forward to a good run in this as I'm in the cup scheme and want to go to Wembley again.

Was at that Wigan for the final. and want to see us lift that trophy in person and not go home pissed wet through and miserable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.