Norwich City (a) pre-match thread (09/01/2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to a good run in this as I'm in the cup scheme and want to go to Wembley again.

Was at that Wigan for the final. and want to see us lift that trophy in person and not go home pissed wet through and miserable
Still pisses me off that game.

Is there any way to pick up BBC Radio in the States, provided that our Albanian friends don't come through with the stuff?

I've been blocked every time I've tried to access BBC for a match.

try ZenMate Free VPN (there's a plugin for chrome): that should work.

Alternatively, there's a very good VPN called Cloak which gives you a 30-day free trial. After that, its a subscription or timed-package service.

Wc
Zabs sags oti kolo
Nav dinho delph tiny tot

Ag nacho

Need 442 away whilst serge is finding fitness and nacho deserves time. No Mdm ever again please. Sagna been solid and experienced enough to cover till vk is alive again. Missed zabs overlaps going forward too. Kdb going missing away from home and needs resting along with Silva with the blue bin dippers coming up weds.

Is there any way to pick up BBC Radio in the States, provided that our Albanian friends don't come through with the stuff?

I've been blocked every time I've tried to access BBC for a match.
Try going through the OS, sometimes they stream the bbc commentary through there but that might just be home games.

If you listen to Pellegrini l doubt City will take FA cup serious. A run in FA cup will obstruct PL and CL campaign. Easier and less disruptive to win League Cup. And rightly so. Play 2nd string and see where it ends. Even than it'll be a strong enough team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.