Norwich FA Cup post match

Well if jumpin up and down in unison with our arses facing the pitch like a bunch of not rights on ecstasy is the turning point of our season Ill go with that. I really hope you are on to something here. Maybe worth mentioning to Pelle.

Are you trying to match YaYa Toure in ungraciousness? If we want to do the Poznan and we enjoy doing the Poznan then we will............... not that I was there today but I would have done it with them if I had been.

Away from home, comfortable win and a clean sheet. Cant remember last time that happened

Why was Zaba telling the ball boy off? And yes our away support today was awesome, you could hear them very clearly over Ian Cheeseman's great commentary.

Ball went out for a throw in and the ball boy instead of throwing it back to Zabba he threw it back on the pitch so Zabba had a little friendly chat with him. Even Dean and the linesman had a chuckle about it. Also 1st half a ball boy ran on to the pitch a fell over.

Well if jumpin up and down in unison with our arses facing the pitch like a bunch of not rights on ecstasy is the turning point of our season Ill go with that. I really hope you are on to something here. Maybe worth mentioning to Pelle.

You are funny. It's the feel good factor that we have been missing for bloody months. Like it or loathe it the Poznan was fun and I think today the fans enjoyed an away game. My daughter was there and thought some belief was brought back into fans and players alike. Take the piss all you like but I remember the Poznan as a sign of of our better days recently and just think this might be the turning point of our season if Pellers learns from this. But then what do I know having supported them for 40 odd years it could be a false dawn :)

If the players find it entertaining, as some of them have mentioned in the past and it gets them up for it. Why not ?
Maybe you are just not a party person ;-)

You are funny. It's the feel good factor that we have been missing for bloody months. Like it or loathe it the Poznan was fun and I think today the fans enjoyed an away game. My daughter was there and thought some belief was brought back into fans and players alike. Take the piss all you like but I remember the Poznan as a sign of of our better days recently and just think this might be the turning point of our season if Pellers learns from this. But then what do I know having supported them for 40 odd years it could be a false dawn :)

Agreed, let's get some humour back into our support.

If he told me to run faster try harder I would not argue with him! He's also the first to stick up for any of our players a proper team man and a crackung player to boot!

I like Kolarov. He's a true club man. He gets a lot of stick when things aren't going right,
but it's a team game and usually he's not on his own.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.