Norwich FA Cup post match

the match on radio norwich was revealing , peoples perception of this team from the outside are a world away from what we on bluemoan would have the world believe, i understand peoples frustration after some matches , but too many of our own have things way out of perspective ,

You are correct to a degree but maybe the commentator was going off reputation and transfer fee rather than recent performances

One comment that stuck me was when he said(bare in mind Norwich are a Premier League team) 'De Bruyne's shot went over and went straight down the exit - I was gong to say he couldn't do it again if he tried but he plays for Man City so he probably could'!

He was also pretty disappointed that Aguero didn't get applauded off

Let's go back to singing Sagna and his Apple crumble to pacify the PCs brigade on here. No probs with song and great combo with poznan at Norwich today.

Let's go back to singing Sagna and his Apple crumble to pacify the PCs brigade on here. No probs with song and great combo with poznan at Norwich today.

What's with the apple crumble bit ? Lol personally thought lasagna was a better fit

Delph would have added that extra bit of hard work in midfield plus I like the idea of having pace on either wing to cause trouble to the opposition. Good result.

This is were the manager lets himself down. There are only so many fancy Dans you can play, every team needs water carriers and folk prepared to do the hard graft.

Today the team looked balanced with a good work ethic in Delph, Fernando and Navas.

It's when we revert to a midfield two with Yaya being one of the two, and Silva and De bruyner stuck out wide, that causes issues.

This should now be the template for every remaining game we play.

Back 5

Two hard working and mobile central midfielders

Two wide players with pace (left and right)

A single number 10...choose from De Bruyner, Silva, Nasri, Yaya

Aguero/Bony or Ineacho

We'll see what happens.

Great win and I'm pleased the players thanked the fans after the game for their support.

This is were the manager lets himself down. There are only so many fancy Dans you can play, every team needs water carriers and folk prepared to do the hard graft.

Today the team looked balanced with a good work ethic in Delph, Fernando and Navas.

It's when we revert to a midfield two with Yaya being one of the two, and Silva and De bruyner stuck out wide, that causes issues.

This should now be the template for every remaining game we play.

Back 5

Two hard working and mobile central midfielders

Two wide players with pace (left and right)

A single number 10...choose from De Bruyner, Silva, Nasri, Yaya

Aguero/Bony or Ineacho

We'll see what happens.

Great win and I'm pleased the players thanked the fans after the game for their support.

Yep you know that I know that Pellegrini knows that problem is he ain't got the bottle to drop one of Yaya KDB or silva it's his job to make that decision.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.