Norwich FA Cup post match

Yep you know that I know that Pellegrini knows that problem is he ain't got the bottle to drop one of Yaya KDB or silva it's his job to make that decision.

Totally agree on both counts.

Most teams have sussed out that when we only have yaya and fernadinho in the middle if you put 3 hard working players up against them they'll just be able to walk round yaya. Everton did it on Wednesday their first goal came directly from yaya being caught in possession on the half way line.

Ah well at least today there wasn't the usual antics of last minute scrambled winners or deflected shots as we controlled the game for large parts from start to finish. Great win.

This is were the manager lets himself down. There are only so many fancy Dans you can play, every team needs water carriers and folk prepared to do the hard graft.

Today the team looked balanced with a good work ethic in Delph, Fernando and Navas.

It's when we revert to a midfield two with Yaya being one of the two, and Silva and De bruyner stuck out wide, that causes issues.

This should now be the template for every remaining game we play.

Back 5

Two hard working and mobile central midfielders

Two wide players with pace (left and right)

A single number 10...choose from De Bruyner, Silva, Nasri, Yaya

Aguero/Bony or Ineacho

We'll see what happens.

Great win and I'm pleased the players thanked the fans after the game for their support.

get slaughtered for this but we miss Nasri

I din't see why, but Zabba was giving some Norwich fan a severe finger wagging before a throw in.

What happened?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.