Norwich post match thread

The main problem is that we’re playing a style to suit Yaya rather than what’s best for the team. Consequently, some of the other players are trying too hard to get into the game.

Sometimes you have to dig in when things are just not happening,you can't hammer every team at home,at the end of the day the only thing that matters is the three points,we move on to the next game,as for harts clanger he's bailed us out plenty of times so again it's one of those things and we move on,top of the league and onto Sevilla ....

V Happy with everything today re: getting desired result.
Flam. Mad at Kola though, his miss cost me Sterling getting an assist or even a goal in fantasy footie. Hopefully some straight talking in the dresser will sort things out with both K and YY.
It's not about ego, it's about us.

Enjoyed that. Not a great performance but showed grit and chuffed for heart. Thought bony did ok but we were perhaps a bit tired with all the games. A draw in Seville and beat villa and we are well placed for after the break when we get a few more bodies back. But disgusted at some of our fans having a go at bony and kolarov. We are better than that. Hart was due a mistake. Well done city! I think it is going to be a two horsed race with the arse and nota lot in it at all. They seems to have a good run of fixtures so I can see them being quite a few points ahead before we overtake them on the home straight. They have a lot of tough away fixtures towards the end of the season.

Another 3 points in the bag. Not great. But there will always be games like this.

My only bugbear today, is there a reason why City don't televise early kick offs? The bands in City Square are fine, like the interviews with ex players. But would much rather have watched Chelsea v Liverpool.

One of my most enjoyable experiences following City in recent years was standing on the concourse at Palace in 2014 watching Chelsea score their 2nd goal against Liverpool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.