Norwich post match thread

Still amassing points and goals through a period of indifferent form.
Top of the league.
3 further points ahead of Chelsea and 2 more on the red shite.
Great performance, Otamendi.
Shit performance by most others but what the fcuk?
Oh and Yaya - fcuk off talking about disrespect, you big girl.

I'll ask again. Why have you given Kompany a 3?
It's pissing me off more than the game and the shitty 'Game of War' ad that's popping up every 5 minutes.
Fucking tell me about it! I wasn't sure if it was just me? What's going on with that?? Can I make it fuck off?

It was always going to be a tough game as they had a 5 man back line and then four midfielders sat right in front of them so to get the 3 pts is a really good result. We played with a lot of patience but once we scored i felt we were slightly complacent but we got what we deserved in the end as they just turned up to defend so didn't deserve to get a point and only the absolute however from Hart gave then any hope (though he did redeem himself slightly with the other save from the deflected shot.

ottomendi is looking like an absolute bargain and not just cause of his goal (which was awesome) but his covering of the ever absent Kolorov was immense today and his all around tacking and positional play is awesome. Fantastic in the air for someone who aint that tall (for a centre half). The rest of the team were pretty solid as well though Bony's finishing just isn't unto scratch at present and he needs to step it up big time and soon.

Otto's header was fantastic and Fernando was great in the last 10. He is getting better every game

De Bruyne doesn't seem anywhere near as affective without Silva. Even with Nasri I think he'd play well, he just needs that little someone to pull the strings for him a bit.

My reaction to the Joe Hart mistake:

11909426_1488149518148984_1026463907_n.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.