Norwich post match thread

These types of games are the ones where titles are won. It wasn't pretty, it wasn't fancy, but we found a way to grind out the 3 points. Job done, move on.

Supported City all my life, I'm 50 in May and have seen a fantastic early and mid 70s side. Then a load of shit for thirty years when the clowns in Stretford had their best spell. So why oh why do people find the need to slate, slag off City players when we are top of the league, looking good in the League Cup, and despite being in the hardest group in the Chumps league have more points than any other English club?

We did make hard work of it but we did deserve the win also. Loved Kolarov running to celebrate with Hart when Toure scored was great.

Thats not the point I am making, he is untouchable in the eyes of most fans, so doesnt get abuse like others do, when they arent as bad as KDB was today. I dont think any of our squad need slagging off, but that isnt stopping folk.
quite right,think that's 5 games unbeaten(?) we aren't going to blow every team away ,even though from the sounds of it with better decision making we should of, as for the kdb bit, he's been brilliant in pretty much every game and has enough in the good bank not to be effected by the hes shite comments (yet) but many more displays like today(hearsay) will soon have the bluemoon shite brigade out in force.

I personally think minds were on the champs league because that has become a fucking huge game.

Supported City all my life, I'm 50 in May and have seen a fantastic early and mid 70s side. Then a load of shit for thirty years when the clowns in Stretford had their best spell. So why oh why do people find the need to slate, slag off City players when we are top of the league, looking good in the League Cup, and despite being in the hardest group in the Chumps league have more points than any other English club?
Sage words from a 49er. I'm with you.

Well said. But you may as well bang your head against the wall with some of the bellends on this site !

Make you right spacecadet, hope it's not an age thing (my state pension comes next year) for some to say that today we were "lucky to get what we deserved" is a bit rich I believe. Why not just we deserved it?

i think yaya was complaining about bony . yaya was best out there today and kolarov shit defensively and his attacking play is massively overrated .
I don't like to slag off any City player & I like Kolarov - he always there to celebrate to celebrate other's goals & seems to have a good sense of humour. Very occasionally, he has a good game too BUT my heart sinks every time he's given the ball - he either cuts back & plays it backwards or tries to take the defender on with, frankly little skill & usually little effect. He seems to run forward faster than he runs back & is too often out of position or caught out by someone running behind him. How often does it look like we have 3 defenders at the back? Unfortunately, the games not about being a good bloke, but being a good footballer & I'm afraid he doesn't cut it in this team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.