Norwich post match thread

That's definitely how it felt yesterday. Whenever we miss lots of chances we create there comes a point where you start thinking "as long as it's not one of those days I don't care how we end up winning". We won. All that matters. Nearly one of those days.

Otamendi and Vinny look a very good partnership. I had my doubts but just shows once again the scouts/technical staff got the signing bang on. It's a shame for Mangala but that's football.

Another assist for KDB. Thought Kelechi did okay although it's hard when the striker he's supporting is struggling.

Toure for me showed once again why he's so important to how we play. IN tight games like yesterday his passing and his ability to get involved in the attack is crucial.

Bring on Sevilla.

Thanks for this.

I agree.

JJ

I too was disappointed when Nacho came off. Was it the wrong decision v Bony though? Bony is more able to lead the line and still needs minutes to play his way back into form. Given he's the one in the hot-seat on Tuesday, I can see why he was kept on.

3pts will do for me, not a bad performance, we have to give Norwich credit yesterday, they worked really hard. If Bony had his shooting boots on he could and probably should have had a first half hat trick. Good work by Sterling when he came on barring that strange choice to run wide when he and Navas were clear on the counter.

No bad performances for me yesterday, just the fixtures & injuries taking their toll. Draw in Seville will be a good result, nick a win at Villa next week then get the squad rested and refreshed during the inevitably dull international break.

Was there yesterday, and it wasn't the best game in the world to watch. If we played against a better team, we would of dropped points today. Tbf, I thought Otamendi had a good game again, its becoming clear already that thats a good buy. Thought Bony had a frustrating one again, KDB also not at his best.

The end of the day, it was a "messy" win thats worth another 3 points. Just roll on Seville away now!

Good atmosphere from where I was sat yesterday aswell, a great turnout aswell.

Bony is fucking shit. Overrated mistake. Fucking donkey.

Otomendi had a belting nut, and from a corner. Fucking nailed it.

Yaya's penner was a bullet, their keeper had no chance.

Don't let kolarov take penatys. That was abysmal.

Hart fucked up and guaranteed he knows it. He's probably more pissed of about it than any of us.

Fair to Norwich, they set up well and had a plan. Did very well too. I don't watch City to see us win all the time (as we all know we used to always fucking lose!) but being top of the league at the moment we had to keep up the pressure. Job done.

Was there yesterday, and it wasn't the best game in the world to watch. If we played against a better team, we would of dropped points today. Tbf, I thought Otamendi had a good game again, its becoming clear already that thats a good buy. Thought Bony had a frustrating one again, KDB also not at his best.

The end of the day, it was a "messy" win thats worth another 3 points. Just roll on Seville away now!

Good atmosphere from where I was sat yesterday aswell, a great turnout aswell.

A better team might not have camped on their 18 yard box with all men behind the ball

Apparently on goals on Sunday Fernandinho dived for the penalty. I'm sure there seemed a kick to his knee. F@ckers

Taking Toure off was a mistake for me. He controls our play in games like that. We were like headless chickens after he went off. He was our best player with Ottamendi yesterday.
He came off in injury time! Norwich had nothing to lose at that point and were throwing the proverbial kitchen sink at us. He'd already pushed up by that point so it was definitely the right decision to bring him off and shore up the midfield.
We managed to win a penalty in the couple of minutes he was off the pitch so we didn't fall apart that much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.