Norwich post match thread

Last 20 mins or so was fucking ridiculous! Sterling should have gotten to take the second penalty...Yaya was fantastic today other than acting like a **** and shoving Pellers. Totally controlled the game.

Also very disappointed in Pellegrini with that subbing of Nacho, he's never ever subbed someone off so soon after half time even when losing yet makes it a first because its a 19 year old who doesn't have an inflated ego or an inflated price tag to justify. Otamendi deserves another mention.

I love yaya, but damnit don't whine like a little twat when there are 2.5 mins left in stoppage time and your defense needs to be solidified. Don't curse the coach the whole walk off the field. Makes me sick.

i think yaya was complaining about bony . yaya was best out there today and kolarov shit defensively and his attacking play is massively overrated .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.