Norwich post match thread

I love yaya, but damnit don't whine like a little twat when there are 2.5 mins left in stoppage time and your defense needs to be solidified. Don't curse the coach the whole walk off the field. Makes me sick.
I hear ya. Pellegrini made the right decision. And he makes everyone look bad by throwing a tantrum

Hart - 5
Sagna - 6
Kompany - 9
Otamendi - 100
Kolarov - 2
Fernandinho - 7
Yaya - 7
De Bruyne - 5
Navas - 5
Iheanacho - 5
Bony - 0

When you compare the professional game management last week, with the calamitous comedy at the end of that game, it does make you wonder if they are the same players. All those Jimmy Greaves jokes about Scottish goalkeepers ringing in my ears.

Job done. Days like today are what titles are made of and all that. Hopefully the performance was due to them being totally focused on the cl.

Sterling should have taken that penalty. Bony was awful.

Unlucky for Hart it happens occasionally, at least it didn't cost us.

I was more concerned on how every Norwich player was allowed to run 40 yards every time he got the ball. It's easy to see why we fail against teams with a lot of intensity in Europe.

Yaya for all his possession stats and penalties makes us play so slowly we cannot break teams down. Kolarov once again awful defending not stopping a steady stream of crosses from his side, then demanding the penalty when it should be given to Sterling who needs a shot in the arm. Lucky win - missed going for the first time in years, feel sorry for those who had to put up with us passing 2 yards back and forth for twenty times then losing possession and nearly throwing the game away. Kudos to Joe for recovering to make an important save, professional. Hurry back David and Sergio!

well we rode our luck in the last part of that one....played well though and deserved the 3 points.

Bony, well its becoming more clear that he needs more attempts on goal to actually get one on target. Again for me he didn't do great. He plays good in some parts but then you end up screaming at him for a poor shot or the wrong choice of pass which happened today.

Yaya played again in a 2 man midfield role which doesn't work.....he need both Fernando and Fernandinho in behind him to be a positive influence

thought sterling deserved to take the last pen after winning it, made worse by kolarov's missed attempt.....glad to get the 3 points though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.