Norwich post match thread

I think a lot of people are badly underestimating how fucked everyone is due to not being able to rotate. with all out creative players being injured.then clichey and zabs being crocked its easy to see why its tough.i still believe when everyones back providing we get a bit more luck injury wise we"ll end up romping it.

I think a lot of people are badly underestimating how fucked everyone is due to not being able to rotate. with all out creative players being injured.then clichey and zabs being crocked its easy to see why its tough.i still believe when everyones back providing we get a bit more luck injury wise we"ll end up romping it.

It's been evident since the Seville game, where our wide open selection made it that much harder for everyone. At least Fernandinho has had a rest.

Not anti bony but geniuine question
Did bony do enough to warrant the stay on the pitch at the time kelachi was subtitued?in my opinion he didnt, and it felt our players looked for bony in every opportunity as compared to kelachi who at time i felt was starved for ball but created two good chances

The players will naturally play balls into the target man rather than the 2nd striker. That's why its called "target man". Bony was playing in the most difficult position on the pitch. I just don't think MP wants to over burden Kelechi with that responsibility too soon.

Why is Kolorov getting stick?.He went and won every header pretty much, put some fantastic balls into dangerous areas and struggle with his man one on one conceding a few crosses as well as a couple of rash clearances. He missed a penalty - yeh ok - does Aguero get stick when he has missed a penalty.?.
Basically he did some things very well and other things not so well. Clichy injured - why slam Kolorov.?.
Certainly doesn't deserve the stick he's getting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.