Norwich v City: Post match Discussion Thread

sincity said:
colourmeblue said:
dref619 said:
Great performance, but that Tevez celebration was just ridiculous
anyone else love it?...shows the lad has a sense of humour

I loved it too, and so did the other players..it seems some fans are just too grumpy to see the funny side of it. He was telling us how he felt the third goal was..like a hole-in-one

btw, i did not see the moment Tevez was subbed..did he shake Mancini's hand? I saw him shaking hands with everybody on the subs bench when I came back..
He did and also got a pat on the back. You can tell Mancini was joyous, even though he tried to play it cool :)

RandomJ said:
colourmeblue said:
RandomJ said:
No it shows he only cares about himself. He is a world class player, one of the best there is no denying that and that is why it's all the more frustrating that he fucked off for 5 months. And that celebration only confirmed that he is scoring these goals for himself so he gets a transfer come end of season. Call me miserable if you want but after fucking off for months that celebration was a huge fuck you to City.
sorry mate but thats just bollocks...it was as ironic as any of Citys usual chants....I was as pissed as anyone when he pulled his stunt and did and do want him out but that was like a fuck you to the press and the commentators as much as anything...dont see why any fans should take it as disrespect

Perhaps. Maybe I'm just being overly sensitive but it's hard to stomach that we might lose out on the title because he decided to have a golfing holiday. He really would have made the difference in those tough away games where we struggled to score. If he continues to score and we win the title all is forgiven but if we miss out on it then he has played a huge part in that.

This is city, we always do things the hard way and have always been great at taking the piss out of ourselves with irony and humour. It shows Tevez gets it. R
Yes he's been a **** but he's making a difference now, roll with it and enjoy!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
RandomJ said:
colourmeblue said:
sorry mate but thats just bollocks...it was as ironic as any of Citys usual chants....I was as pissed as anyone when he pulled his stunt and did and do want him out but that was like a fuck you to the press and the commentators as much as anything...dont see why any fans should take it as disrespect

Perhaps. Maybe I'm just being overly sensitive but it's hard to stomach that we might lose out on the title because he decided to have a golfing holiday. He really would have made the difference in those tough away games where we struggled to score. If he continues to score and we win the title all is forgiven but if we miss out on it then he has played a huge part in that.

You seem to forget there was alot of stuff which led up to him disappearing. He was never supposed to play for us again especially after he refused to apologise to Mancini

I don't care if Mancini called him a **** he is employed by our club, contracted to us and paid a fortune he had no right leaving the country and breaching his contract.

Platt

Wonderful celebration from platt for one of the goals, he is on the edge of the dugout and does this huge long fist pump. It was shown about half hour after the game had finished as they were going for a break.

Has anyone got a gif of it?

RandomJ said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
RandomJ said:

You seem to forget there was alot of stuff which led up to him disappearing. He was never supposed to play for us again especially after he refused to apologise to Mancini

I don't care if Mancini called him a **** he is employed by our club, contracted to us and paid a fortune he had no right leaving the country and breaching his contract.

No sorry you get the wrong end of the stick here. Im getting at he was never meant to play again for us so maybe we should take him being back as having a new player rather than losing a player for 5-6 months. He was never going to stay fit training on his own

CC1 said:
redmizzle said:
Eccles Blue said:
Vinnie's interview was class, 'I knew I would end up doing this interview alone.'!!!! Brilliant Vinnie.

Also, when asked about whether City is back in the title race, he responded ''I don't care''.

Vinnie is a really cool captain. Says all the right things - he says what the fans would say but in an authoritative way. He takes the pressure away. he is just awesome and we are lucky to have him as a player, a captain and a spokesman

This x 1,000 and a true gentleman as well, really cares about the club and the fans. Stay forever Vinnie!! :-)

TFC said:
Cracking result :)

If I had to nitpick, it would be about the lethargy with which we started the second half, but thats really being a twat after such a good result ;)

I'll join you and have one nitpick before gushing with praise for the team washed down with lashings of 'afternoon wine'.

Norwich had a round ten chances and we were not comfortable in defence until Yaya came on [not a criticism of Nasri btw]. The start of both halves was dodgy for around 10 mins each. Beyond that, an almost perfect performance.

RandomJ said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
RandomJ said:

chill_pill.jpg

enjoy the win blue :0)

coleridge said:
redmizzle said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
A referee-proof performance!

He tried it with denying that stonewall penalty early doors and the cheek to book him as well.

Absolutely. Defender stood on his foot although he jumped a little, as they all due. Disgraceful decision but not as bad as the assault on Kin a few minutes later. However, the ref seemed to sense this and was alright after that, from what I saw.

That head turning coont of an agent Sturridge said it was "hardly anything"

I really wanted to boot the telly

No , sorry, I really wanted to boot his mercenary, shit stirring teeth down to his anus

Unless it was Alan Smith ;) Was some Brummie twat anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.