Norwich v City: Post match Discussion Thread

colourmeblue said:
RandomJ said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
You seem to forget there was alot of stuff which led up to him disappearing. He was never supposed to play for us again especially after he refused to apologise to Mancini

I don't care if Mancini called him a **** he is employed by our club, contracted to us and paid a fortune he had no right leaving the country and breaching his contract.
chill_pill.jpg

enjoy the win blue :0)

Yeah fair play. Tevez just gets my blood boiling because he's the best player I've ever seen in a city shirt and he could have been key, he still could be i guess. But yeah great win today. COME ON VILLA!

Great result. Silva back to his best and when he plays we play. Tevez was superb as was aguero. Thought our full backs gave them to much space to get crosses in at times and they were always in it until the 3rd. Think we can say If we beat the rags our goal diff will be the better of the two so we have to pray for a draw for them from somewhere.

Mancini dropped a bollock not starting Tevez against Sunderland and arsenal.

Even if only for for 55 mins, would rather them at the start of the match when he could set the tempo than the end.

Those lost points against Sunderland away and fulham away could cost us dearly.

Great result, but I don't see Villa getting anything at Old Trafford. They are so poor this season.

I'm putting my money on Everton.

sincity said:
colourmeblue said:
dref619 said:
Great performance, but that Tevez celebration was just ridiculous
anyone else love it?...shows the lad has a sense of humour

I loved it too, and so did the other players..it seems some fans are just too grumpy to see the funny side of it. He was telling us how he felt the third goal was..like a hole-in-one

btw, i did not see the moment Tevez was subbed..did he shake Mancini's hand? I saw him shaking hands with everybody on the subs bench when I came back..

Yes he did shake hands with Mancini as well as after the game, with a happy smile as well in case any rags or pessimistic blues out there want to look into too much.

Jumanji said:
Great result, but I don't see Villa getting anything at Old Trafford. They are so poor this season.

I'm putting my money on Everton.

I'm putting my money on Swansea, they don't beat teams that play football on the floor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.