Norwich v City: Post match Discussion Thread

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Great result. Silva back to his best and when he plays we play. Tevez was superb as was aguero. Thought our full backs gave them to much space to get crosses in at times and they were always in it until the 3rd. Think we can say If we beat the rags our goal diff will be the better of the two so we have to pray for a draw for them from somewhere.

Mancini dropped a bollock not starting Tevez against Sunderland and arsenal.

Even if only for for 55 mins, would rather them at the start of the match when he could set the tempo than the end.

Those lost points against Sunderland away and fulham away could cost us dearly.

Tevez wasn't fit enough to start, it seems. The fullbacks were squeezed in today to nullify the aerial threat, IMO. They can't be everywhere. As the game went on, Zab and Clic tore 'em to shreads. Silva even tracked back to help Zab. They are good and physical at home. They had a go but were not unlucky to lose 6-1, so that's ultimately credit to the lads. Fuck what the rags do, as I said weeks ago, let's just finish well and start next season with momentum. As our captain said, who cares about the title? We won 6-1 away [again]. The Rags and their mates in the media and refereeing circles can go fuck themselves. For the first time, here on the Med, I was getting positive vibes from other fans and even the Rags were a little humble. Let's make our own statements rather than worry about what other teams to against those Stretford twats.

Apart from the above, I agree with you, mate. ;)

I loved Tevez's celebration.

Was a pisstake at all the pundits. Well judged and funny.

Good lad Tevez, glad you are back.

marco said:
Jumanji said:
Great result, but I don't see Villa getting anything at Old Trafford. They are so poor this season.

I'm putting my money on Everton.

just taking stock of uniteds fixtures all the teams they have to play have a reason for beating them

everton- for there fans after losing today
vill- are still at risk from the drop
swansea- first time in the prem and want the best finish possible
sunderland- last game of the season all clubs want to finish with a home win for the fans
city- the derby
dont wrtite any of there fixtures off they can and will drop points
This x1000

SWP's back said:
In the same way that lost point at Wigan and home to Blackburn could cost Utd dearly.

that's how a season works you see.

Yes but they were never winning 2-0 against sunderland and not keeping hold of a point with fcking 20 seconds to go against Wigan.

I did not mention stoke, Swansea,arsenal or everton because we were poor in those games.

Fcking sunderland of all team could be the one that costs us the most.

Mëtal Bikër said:
marco said:
Jumanji said:
Great result, but I don't see Villa getting anything at Old Trafford. They are so poor this season.

just taking stock of uniteds fixtures all the teams they have to play have a reason for beating them

sunderland- last game of the season all clubs want to finish with a home win for the fans
city- the derby
This x1000
On the other hand....

Wolves - all but done but will still fight for survival
United - the derby
Newcastle - great chance of finishing fourth
QPR - fighting for survival

SWP's back said:
In the same way that lost point at Wigan and home to Blackburn could cost Utd dearly.

that's how a season works you see.

Yes but they were never winning 2-0 against sunderland and not keeping hold of a point with fcking 20 seconds to go against Wigan.

I did not mention stoke, Swansea,arsenal or everton because we were poor in those games.

Fcking sunderland of all team could be the one that costs us the most.
We weren't 2-0 against Sunderland mate.

Edit: You mean Fulham, yeah point taken.

They did get back to 2-2 against Blackburn only to fuck up though.

marco said:
Jumanji said:

city- the derby
Thing is Villa only need one win to stay up. They know even if they lose at Old Trafford, they still have a great chance... especially with Bolton at home.

I just don't see Villa pulling a Wigan, but you're right they do have some tricky games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.