Norwich v City: Post match Discussion Thread

You'd expect united to come out firing against villa tomorrow.

But what a jolt they have had in just 6 days. They've gone from putting the champaigne on ice to being just 2 points ahead with a significantly worse goal difference and needing a WIN.

With the derby and the goal difference draws are no longer good enough, they need WINS.

United are not superhuman, they've won titles before and coped with pressure being applied but that was then and it doesn't mean they are immune to pressure.

I don't think they'll get maximum points from the next 2 games, in fact i suspect in a weeks time city will be playing wolves to go top on goal difference difference.

had to leave the pub to go and have a wank at home after that.

fucking brilliant performance and the nasri - yaya sub was genius and just at the right time (no offence to samir, needed more power in the middle tis all).

forza mancini, forza tevez, forza sergio, forza the rest of the team. fucking ace!!!!!!

Mantel said:
Eccles Blue said:
I am re-thinking my attendance at matches!!

I have only missed 2 matches all season, one by choice, one by illness and we won both of them 1-6!!!

Come on City

The Boys in Blue never give in

Onwards and upwards with Manchester City.
Read your posting in the match thread. Any chance you are going to miss the derby?

*rofl* No, sorry, I cannot do it. I have been asked this by a couple of friends on text as well. My response to them............ sorry, too addicted to City.

des hardi said:
SWP's back said:
I loved Tevez's celebration.

Was a pisstake at all the pundits. Well judged and funny.

Good lad Tevez, glad you are back.
yeah i laughed hard in the bar! cant wait for MOTD to see what they say on us!
It will be fun watching them squirm

des hardi said:
SWP's back said:

yeah i laughed hard in the bar! cant wait for MOTD to see what they say on us!
Alan Hansen: "What a bunch of cunts"

P.S. How good was Zabaleta? Love the man something fierce!

SWP's back said:

Same here and loved his pisstake aimed at the media, hes also adding a few mil to his price tag if and when he goes.

SWP's back said:

Glad you said that. Most footballers are mercenary and ignorant knobheads [I've known quite a few]. There are a lot of primadonnas on this site and rent-a-gobs on the radio [yes you, Ena]. Fuck all that, he's clearly a twat but he is reliable when he's on the pitch, unlike that other fella whose name escapes me.

Mancini must wonder what might have been. I get the impression that everyone's learnt from the past six months. I'll summarise. Mancini In [for at least one more season], Tevez In [and he makes Kun even better] and Balo Out [as he cannot be trusted in a blue shirt]. If people don't like it, go and support the Corinthians. I'd rather have performances like today, whoever the characters involved in it. CTID

Eccles Blue said:
Mantel said:
Eccles Blue said:
I am re-thinking my attendance at matches!!

I have only missed 2 matches all season, one by choice, one by illness and we won both of them 1-6!!!

Come on City

The Boys in Blue never give in

Onwards and upwards with Manchester City.
Read your posting in the match thread. Any chance you are going to miss the derby?

*rofl* No, sorry, I cannot do it. I have been asked this by a couple of friends on text as well. My response to them............ sorry, too addicted to City.
5-1 will do then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.