Norwich v City: Post match Discussion Thread

pogrom92 said:
Not sure if anyone else noticed, but for me that was best defensive effort Silva has put in all season. He really put a shift in today, both ends of the pitch.

I said that elsewhere, mate. Swapping with Zab when required, Zab tucking in and DS pushing the man towards the touchline. Being able to shout to each other in Spanish can only help.

Mancini said the title challenge is still over after the match. :D

Is it designed to keep the pressure off the boys? If so, it seems to be working.

LoveCity said:

Is it designed to keep the pressure off the boys? If so, it seems to be working.
It's just a more polite way to say, "Fuck you" to the media

pudge said:
LoveCity said:

It's just a more polite way to say, "Fuck you" to the media
yes you're right and it's brilliant

Fabulous! And a difficult match. Norwich played really well a good part of the match. The Blues were immense today!

Great result, great performance great win.

Still not getting carried away, with two fucking bend over and take me up the arse scotsmen to visit the swamp don't expect anything other than rag wins.

oh how weve missed lescott, who needs vertonghan or subotic weve got the best cd in the league

Todays away support at Norwich

Sorry if posted esle where, but the support City fans give the manager and the Team to day was superb, at times it sounded like there was 6 or 7000 down there. I have always said certain grounds either don't have microphones near the away supporters to block out their backing, Liverpool, Utd, Everton are grounds that come to mind.
Top effort to all those that got tickets and got down there for yet again another stupid KO time, but at least you all got to see one of the best performances this season.

Come on the Villa :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.