Norwich v City: Post match Discussion Thread

Re: Todays away support at Norwich

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Sorry if posted esle where, but the support City fans give the manager and the Team to day was superb, at times it sounded like there was 6 or 7000 down there. I have always said certain grounds either don't have microphones near the away supporters to block out their backing, Liverpool, Utd, Everton are grounds that come to mind.
Top effort to all those that got tickets and got down there for yet again another stupid KO time, but at least you all got to see one of the best performances this season.

Come on the Villa :)

Actually just got back, my first away game this year, and I have to say after the Arsenal comments I was a little worried.

The view for away supporters there is great, much better than I remember for past away matches years ago.

another generation said:
anymore than 2sheiks said:
Tevez helped himself to a hat-trick, with the emphasis on the word HIMSELF.
Are you for real? What would you rather he had done, one-one-one against the keeper? Put the ball wide?
How would putting the ball wide help his cause? He's putting himself in the shop window and he'll probably play out of his skin for the remainder of the season. It just happens that it benefits us while he's doing it. I think you might have misread my point.

Did I hear right? Were we signing "We're going to win fuck all" in parody of Mancini's interview?

If so, that is a classic.

I was listening to the game on radio and it sounded like we were playing at the Etihad Stad: well done to all supporters that went to the game amazing support, a brilliant result and well done to the lads for keeping us the title race.

Just thinking, would it undermine scum at ours if we started to chant "Well done Wigan".

another generation said:
Are you for real? What would you rather he had done, one-one-one against the keeper? Put the ball wide?
How would putting the ball wide help his cause? He's putting himself in the shop window and he'll probably play out of his skin for the remainder of the season. It just happens that it benefits us while he's doing it. I think you might have misread my point.
you sure its not us putting him in the shop window? im pretty sure thats why mancini was forced into his turnaround

They were brilliant all game, just love city!!!!

CTID

I don't post too often. I'm more of a lurker :0)
I would just like to say that if we come second to united this season playing football like that over the remaining games then win or lose, I'll be very proud.

A few what if's but very proud.
Lets hope the Rags bottle it now and we do them over at the Etihad.

CTID

another generation said:
Fair enough, I see your point.

Rammyblues said:
Great result, great performance great win.

Still not getting carried away, with two fucking bend over and take me up the arse scotsmen to visit the swamp don't expect anything other than rag wins.

Not sure bout Everton. Just dumped out of the FA cup by Liverpool, but a point above them in the table. They gonna want to finish above em just for bragging rights, so hopefully they going to give it a decent effort.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.