Norwich v City: Post match Discussion Thread

We were poor today, our system was wrong and until Yaya came in we were flagging.

We had 4 great pieces of individual skill to create our first four goals, not because our system created space or opportunity.

Papered over the cracks here, we got it wrong today.

Great win! Now we must pray for villa to get a win/draw and the weekend will be fantastic.

Also dear Mancini,

PLEASE start Tevez for Man Ure. I hope you've stopped with your blind faith of Balo, he has let the team down too many times. Start Tevez as we are clearly a better team with him on the pitch and not the boy idiot Balo.

Sincerely,
The Fans.

Ps. The fans that want the title that is.

For all those who are looking for the Kinny/ CT post match interview and Buzzer's response: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjfTVkC9nJg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjfTVkC9nJg</a>

All I can remember is Everton getting stuffed 3-0 every time at the swamp no matter what other results they may have had. Only chance I can see where the rags might slip up is at Sunderland. Trouble with that we have to win all four remaining games and although with blue tinted specs on that is possible it is not highly likely the Newcastle game looks on paper to be a real toughie.

Re: Todays away support at Norwich

Blue Haze said:
On the Norwich forum, one fan was saying that Blue Moon is all they could hear.

Well done!

have to say, I am still buzzing. I live in Ipswich so don't get to games. This was my first away game since the late '80s and coming in the same week I get a job offer after 2 years out of work.

Saved all season for this, just a shame I have to drive tonight, can't have a drink.

colourmeblue said:
Damocles said:
We were poor today, our system was wrong and until Yaya came in we were flagging.

We had 4 great pieces of individual skill to create our first four goals, not because our system created space or opportunity.

Papered over the cracks here, we got it wrong today.
nice try Mr Hartly

Ill produce a full match review in a few days but we weren't great today, and we had numerous problems with the system

Re: Todays away support at Norwich

LittleStan said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
Sorry if posted esle where, but the support City fans give the manager and the Team to day was superb, at times it sounded like there was 6 or 7000 down there. I have always said certain grounds either don't have microphones near the away supporters to block out their backing, Liverpool, Utd, Everton are grounds that come to mind.
Top effort to all those that got tickets and got down there for yet again another stupid KO time, but at least you all got to see one of the best performances this season.

Come on the Villa :)

Actually just got back, my first away game this year, and I have to say after the Arsenal comments I was a little worried.

The view for away supporters there is great, much better than I remember for past away matches years ago.
What was the reaction from the City supporters today towards Lescot, I thought he had a great game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.