Norwich Vs City In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
andypandy said:
Shocking decision, its either 2 reds or 2 yellows.

This is it. The ref pulled an instant yellow for Bassong, then consulted with the linesman and called red for Nasri. If he hadn't already given Bassong a yellow I'm 100% sure he would have given them both a red. Why the FUCK doesn't he stick to what he's done and give Nasri a yellow. Inconsistency from game to game is understandable, but from minute to minute in the same game is ludicrous.

Damanino said:
Its not a red surely but still Nasri shouldnt stand up from ground so fast just for this to have a go at Bassong.

Now a 3 match ban for him and 45 minutes with 10 men fucking hell.

Milner in for Agüero. Mancini has to react with a sub before they are back to 2-2.

You want to haul off one of our most dangerous players to protect a one goal lead for 45 minutes?

Get our guys running at Babboong. He will be too tempted not to dive in and it's only a matter of time before he gets a red.
I'm appalled by this officiating. The linesman should have recommended both be shown a red. We need to move the ball around more now and make them chase it. It will open up the gaps for Kun and Ed.

I'd bring Milner on for Aguero and go 4-4-1, personally.

amooballer said:
Chippy_boy said:
amooballer said:
i hope referees children die. and bassong to break his fukn neck.

Shame on you. You might want to withdraw that and apologise mate. We as City fans are WAY above that sort of comment.

alright fine, I get carried away, I coulda punched the reff's head right off. But so what? will his kids die cause I say so? no, its just me venting at a piss poor decision.

People here gotta stop trying to be politically correct... you got another poster who is threatening to "hunt me down" :)) I think thats a situation that needs more paying attention to, than my venting.

No, you need to give your head a wobble sunshine. Why wish death on kids whether it's going to happen or not. You need to grow up and realise that your comments have distanced yourself from your fellow supporters. If I ever meet up with you then there is a strong chance that some serious words will be said. That is not a threat, just an expression of fact.

If you want to express shameful, juvenile comments like you have done on here, find another forum.

Big Tackle said:
Played brilliant for 45mins should be out of sight. Even with 10 men will still win it but l think the ref will seen one of theirs off at the first chance.

Not this fucker. One of my top three incompetent whistlers. They can't get the red card out quick enough. He's fucked up this game - no foul for their first and a one-sided sending off. What's the odds for more of the same fuckery in the second half! Pen for the away side gone begging at The Swamp and a fucking own goal. Yer've to score a clear dozen with these refs to get a fuckin' draw!

we are playing great but apart from the ref's help, they have done nothing.
i thought we allowed them too much room in the build up before their free kick for their goal though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.