Norwich Vs City In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
jimharri said:
amooballer said:
alright fine, I get carried away, I coulda punched the reff's head right off. But so what? will his kids die cause I say so? no, its just me venting at a piss poor decision.

People here gotta stop trying to be politically correct... you got another poster who is threatening to "hunt me down" :)) I think thats a situation that needs more paying attention to, than my venting.
If you can't see the offence that your comments caused, and won't apologise for them, perhaps you should think about taking a break from here for a while. If the mods don't decide for you.
Wheres a mod when you need one eh jim
Trying to watch the bloody game!

I can't understand some people here really. we are playing some excellent football. we were winning 0-2 and started slowing the play a little that's what big teams do. they are back in the game because of the referee. he gave a non existant foul for the first goal and showed a non existent red card for nasri. some of u guys are blind.

des hardi said:
just seen the vinny tackle for their goal.... it was perfect and never a foul. he won the ball and got out of the way of the player..... i am disgusted at that.the ref is having a howler!

tevez for some counter attack later.....come on city!!

Similar to Kompany's sending off in the FA Cup last year, which was a bad call. Jones actually got this one right, but then makes up for the crowd's displeasure with a foul called later for a clean tackle.

How can anyone even make an argument that Nasri was an idiot? He nutmegged a guy with a great bit of skill, and then the dick decided to take him out for it with an absolutely awful challenge.

If you got somersaulted into the air your initial reaction would probably be pain and then anger too! He was standing up for himself. Why is anyone sent off for pushing heads together in the heat of the moment? And even worse only the one who has the RIGHT to be pissed off gets booted!? That's just stupidity!!

jimharri said:
amooballer said:
Chippy_boy said:
Shame on you. You might want to withdraw that and apologise mate. We as City fans are WAY above that sort of comment.

alright fine, I get carried away, I coulda punched the reff's head right off. But so what? will his kids die cause I say so? no, its just me venting at a piss poor decision.

People here gotta stop trying to be politically correct... you got another poster who is threatening to "hunt me down" :)) I think thats a situation that needs more paying attention to, than my venting.
If you can't see the offence that your comments caused, and won't apologise for them, perhaps you should think about taking a break from here for a while. If the mods don't decide for you.

Yeah, calm down.
It's a game of football. The entertainment industry.
Go and read Marios Secret Diary for 20 minutes

Nasri, and everyone else, should remember to choose to be passive in the face of something like that. The refs are hunting blue, and obliging these bent chodes only hurts us.. just like we saw. And have seen time and time again.
Pride in battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.