Norwich Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Worth a big mention for Zabaleta IMO , he was awesome today , up the wing , in defence , he was everywhere, fully committed and ran his heart out for the lads. A few more like him and we'll be chasing down the lead at the top. City seem so much better playing direct balls forward rather than playing across the opponents box.

Ed2607 said:
What a difference a few days makes, this post match thread on Boxing day was despicable. Well done the guys today main difference was today we had more luck in front of goal.

Football is a very passionate game for both the players and the supporters. It's only natural when your team have played average to say the least and lost to go 7 points behind your biggest rivals fans have to vent their spleen somewhere. It used to be the pub now it's on forums like this. Plus a note from today it's plainly obvious zonal marking does not work the players at times had no idea who was marking who and were all over the place Key stone cops style.

Re: Is Fred Eyre actually a City fan?!

quiet_riot said:
Had the misfortune to listen to GMR this afternoon, as all my streams were foreign.

Is this guy always so negative? He harped on and on about Dzeko's third goal, claiming it was offside and that the linesman was crap. Now I've seen it and it was definitely NOT offside, but there'll be no sign of an apology from him when he sees it again.

So far I haven't seen the goal but have to agree with your comments. Fred Eyre said he was 7 yards offside ! As an ex Blue he does seem to always have a sly dig about something, if you cannot see clearly don't give an opinion and if as you say it was onside he should shut the f*ck up.

Durham Blue2 said:
Worth a big mention for Zabaleta IMO , he was awesome today , up the wing , in defence , he was everywhere, fully committed and ran his heart out for the lads. A few more like him and we'll be chasing down the lead at the top. City seem so much better playing direct balls forward rather than playing across the opponents box.

A few more like Zab and CayMANUre would be chasing down our fifteen point lead!

I don't remember this much discussion when the Yaya one I mentioned a few years ago was initially given as an O.G.

quiet_riot said:
Had the misfortune to listen to GMR this afternoon, as all my streams were foreign.

Is this guy always so negative? He harped on and on about Dzeko's third goal, claiming it was offside and that the linesman was crap. Now I've seen it and it was definitely NOT offside, but there'll be no sign of an apology from him when he sees it again.

Fred Eyre....tosser...

MSP said:
EaglesFan said:
If Dzeko's third goal is an own goal - how about attributing two out of three Norwich goals to: Clichy (1st), Hart (3rd)?

Just watched the replay again - calling that an own goal is RIDICULOUS.

It is own goal and that rule was there since always, he hits the post, ball bounces and doesn't go to the net before keeper sends it there

Can't be anything but own goal
Rooney was given the goal when he scored one the same for England against Croatia in the Euros a while back.

Double standards as always.

Great result and well played the guys.

Only problem is the short recovery time before Stoke. Maybe some injuries too and probably no Nasri. If the players who take the field on New Year's day show the same resolve as the 10 today, we should be ok

Was this the ref's first EPL game? Hope it's his last! When Aguero was trudging off the field slowly after being substituted, the Norwich players were complaining about his slow progress and he kept pointing to his watch, which is why he played the extra time, but it didn't take Aguero 1 minute 40 seconds to get off. Can't remember the last time we were happy with a ref's performance.

Blue Mist said:
quiet_riot said:

So far I haven't seen the goal but have to agree with your comments. Fred Eyre said he was 7 yards offside ! As an ex Blue he does seem to always have a sly dig about something, if you cannot see clearly don't give an opinion and if as you say it was onside he should shut the f*ck up.

Caller on GMR slating him for it now. Backpedalling and saying he 'justified' his comment.

Fucking spineless as well as biased.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.