Norwich Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Is Fred Eyre actually a City fan?!

Seedy Ron said:
pride in battle said:
FantasyIreland said:
Not a tosser at all,he's a blue.

However,i reckon he's past his sell by....... he's so monotone and depressing,not a presenter who actively attracts the listner.

He is, sorry...a blue? Do me a favour..who needs enemies...

Fred Ayre may well be a City fan but I would rather listen to mumbling Mickey f*cking Thomas commentate on a City match as Ayre is without doubt the most tragic co
commentator I have ever heard. He can make a 3-0 win seem like a defeat. F*ck knowswhat he made a 4-3 sound like.

He was like that before the takeover! Why I don't know? I have a feeling he is jealous of the wages they get..

I feel like he's a Schindler/Conn type of City fan who does not agree with what and where the club is nowadays and is almost making moves to distance himself from us.

BillyShears said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
very good attacking performance today, much, much better and if this is how we're going to play from now on then I feel a lot more positive for the rest of the season.

Obviously Nasri is a problem with the ban that will follow for his idiocy in getting involved when he should have walked away so we have to hope that it gets overturned(wasn't much at all in the incident itself so we have to hope the FA overrule the linesman) as without him we move the ball half as fast and are far less effective as shown against Reading and Sunderland. Hopefully we can address this with competition for places with a few additions in January.

Bit concerned Norwich got into it, their first goal was never a freekick which is fair enough, though I thought we were a little slack on their 2 other goals so hopefully with the effort put in with 10 men it was just a little defensive blip.

Hopefully we can keep that tempo, movement and movement of the ball up for the rest of the season as when we play like that nobody can cope with us.

I didn't think we were that good to be honest. Norwich are a poor poor side and at least two of our goals were gifts.

Nasri's a dick. I will continue to remain patient, but no excuses for getting into it with Bassong. He should've just gotten up and got on with the game.

Delighted with the 3 points.

Thats a good positive post for a change

1st half was the best I've seen us play in a long time. We were swarming and hunting in packs. The passing was swift crisp and accurate, the movement was direct and had real purpose. Very 2011/12.

Tellingly, we converted our chances. We were fucking ruthless. Something that has been very very lacking all season imo. Hope we now remain this cold blooded for the rest of the season.

2nd half was all about the lads standing up as Champions, sticking together, grafting their bollocks off and refusing to take anything less than 3 points. An immense effort from every man. The back 4 were fucking tremendous and showed real courage and pride in the badge.

The Nasri sending off was pathetic from the referee. Firstly the tackle from Bassong was very aggressive yes he made contact with the ball but he also totally wiped Nasri out and imo 'went through' him.

If the Kompany one from last year's cup derby and the Shelvey one from anfield v the scum are 'red cards' then so is Bassongs. No two ways about it.

Secondly, yes Nasri 'reacts' and yes him and Bassong square up and have a little nudge at each other. The ref gives a straight red.

Ok how is that any different from Van Persie's reaction to Williams last weekend? Van Persie gets up grabs Williams by the collar and tussles with him. No fucking different. Van Persie got a yellow.

That cant be just.

Other than that glaring 'mistake' the ref also gave a completely laughable free kick against a brilliant Kompany tackle where he clearly wins the ball and doesn't 'take' the man. This lead directly to Norwich's 1st goal.

Even with all that bollocks to contend with and being a man down for a large chunk of the game we showed a proper 'fuck you' spirit and showed the world why we, Manchester fucking City are the Champions of this country.

Well done City I'm proud as punch :)

BillyShears said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
very good attacking performance today, much, much better and if this is how we're going to play from now on then I feel a lot more positive for the rest of the season.

Obviously Nasri is a problem with the ban that will follow for his idiocy in getting involved when he should have walked away so we have to hope that it gets overturned(wasn't much at all in the incident itself so we have to hope the FA overrule the linesman) as without him we move the ball half as fast and are far less effective as shown against Reading and Sunderland. Hopefully we can address this with competition for places with a few additions in January.

Bit concerned Norwich got into it, their first goal was never a freekick which is fair enough, though I thought we were a little slack on their 2 other goals so hopefully with the effort put in with 10 men it was just a little defensive blip.

Hopefully we can keep that tempo, movement and movement of the ball up for the rest of the season as when we play like that nobody can cope with us.

I didn't think we were that good to be honest. Norwich are a poor poor side and at least two of our goals were gifts.

Nasri's a dick. I will continue to remain patient, but no excuses for getting into it with Bassong. He should've just gotten up and got on with the game.

Well at least you can thank them for Manure not being ten points ahead of us.

I seem to recall a win at home against Arsenal as well which we couldn't do.

Norwich will give any side a decent hit out at Carrow Road.

Chelski had eleven v eleven for their game and in the end were less convincing than we were today.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
BillyShears said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

no I thought we were much, much better today and the passing and movement off the ball is exactly what we need against average teams and especially in the first half was just a pleasure to watch, the question has to be asked why don't we play with that tempo and desire more often but if it's the sign of things to come then it's a positive step.

It doesn't fit the cabals agenda

grim up north said:
BillyShears said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Every team we beat are poor, give it a rest

I'm sure Norwich have turned over some decent teams this season
He won't until Mancini is gone. He's made that clear enough times.

Leave poor Fred Eyre alone, miserable is his style. Deadpan humour I like to call it.

Nasri's red was soft

1356796114516.gif

rastus said:
BillyShears said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Thats a good positive post for a change

just choked on my cake

SWP's back said:
grim up north said:
BillyShears said:

Every team we beat are poor, give it a rest

I'm sure Norwich have turned over some decent teams this season
He won't until Mancini is gone. He's made that clear enough times.

In fairness it was only because Mr Hughes was relieved of his duties...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.