Norwich Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Is Fred Eyre actually a City fan?!

SWP's back said:
FantasyIreland said:
pride in battle said:
Fred Eyre....tosser...

Not a tosser at all,he's a blue.

However,i reckon he's past his sell by....... he's so monotone and depressing,not a presenter who actively attracts the listner.
Why does him being a blue stop him being a tosser?

It doesnt bud..And he is.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
very good attacking performance today, much, much better and if this is how we're going to play from now on then I feel a lot more positive for the rest of the season.

Obviously Nasri is a problem with the ban that will follow for his idiocy in getting involved when he should have walked away so we have to hope that it gets overturned(wasn't much at all in the incident itself so we have to hope the FA overrule the linesman) as without him we move the ball half as fast and are far less effective as shown against Reading and Sunderland. Hopefully we can address this with competition for places with a few additions in January.

Bit concerned Norwich got into it, their first goal was never a freekick which is fair enough, though I thought we were a little slack on their 2 other goals so hopefully with the effort put in with 10 men it was just a little defensive blip.

Hopefully we can keep that tempo, movement and movement of the ball up for the rest of the season as when we play like that nobody can cope with us.

I didn't think we were that good to be honest. Norwich are a poor poor side and at least two of our goals were gifts.

Nasri's a dick. I will continue to remain patient, but no excuses for getting into it with Bassong. He should've just gotten up and got on with the game.

Delighted with the 3 points.

pride in battle said:
FantasyIreland said:
pride in battle said:
Fred Eyre....tosser...

However,i reckon he's past his sell by....... he's so monotone and depressing,not a presenter who actively attracts the listner.

He is, sorry...a blue? Do me a favour..who needs enemies...

Fred Ayre may well be a City fan but I would rather listen to mumbling Mickey f*cking Thomas commentate on a City match as Ayre is without doubt the most tragic co commentator I have ever heard. He can make a 3-0 win seem like a defeat. F*ck knows what he made a 4-3 sound like.

I feel like he's a Schindler/Conn type of City fan who does not agree with what and where the club is nowadays and is almost making moves to distance himself from us.

Neil McNab said:
Davs 19 said:
blueinsa said:
Possibly he gave 5 and 5 he should have played.

They make it up as they go along and that fooker today was a disgrace!

Share the frustration but it is 5 initial minutes. I thought the guy was inept today but thought he had the added time pretty much right.
The 6 minutes 45 seconds was fair, the subs and a bit of rolling around we did justified that, we'd want it if the boot was on the other foot, looks very silly and predictable to moan about it to be honest!

but we dont always get it. the derby for instance

blueinsa said:
Davs 19 said:
blueinsa said:
Possibly he gave 5 and 5 he should have played.

They make it up as they go along and that fooker today was a disgrace!

Share the frustration but it is 5 initial minutes. I thought the guy was inept today but thought he had the added time pretty much right.

30 seconds for a sub, that's all. Week in, week out the board goes up and managers make a sub to waste some time and the player makes sure he does just that. 99% of refs do not then think fuck it, i will add on a couple of extra minutes.

The twat is as corrupt as fuck and it was his final throw of the dice in getting them something from the game or more to the point, making us drop points!
Thats just about right

Seedy Ron said:
pride in battle said:
FantasyIreland said:

He is, sorry...a blue? Do me a favour..who needs enemies...

Fred Ayre may well be a City fan but I would rather listen to mumbling Mickey f*cking Thomas commentate on a City match as Ayre is without doubt the most tragic co commentator I have ever heard. He can make a 3-0 win seem like a defeat. F*ck knows what he made a 4-3 sound like.

I feel like he's a Schindler/Conn type of City fan who does not agree with what and where the club is nowadays and is almost making moves to distance himself from us.

you'd rather listen to Dodgy Fiver Taffy Thomas?

wow :-0

BillyShears said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
very good attacking performance today, much, much better and if this is how we're going to play from now on then I feel a lot more positive for the rest of the season.

Obviously Nasri is a problem with the ban that will follow for his idiocy in getting involved when he should have walked away so we have to hope that it gets overturned(wasn't much at all in the incident itself so we have to hope the FA overrule the linesman) as without him we move the ball half as fast and are far less effective as shown against Reading and Sunderland. Hopefully we can address this with competition for places with a few additions in January.

Bit concerned Norwich got into it, their first goal was never a freekick which is fair enough, though I thought we were a little slack on their 2 other goals so hopefully with the effort put in with 10 men it was just a little defensive blip.

Hopefully we can keep that tempo, movement and movement of the ball up for the rest of the season as when we play like that nobody can cope with us.

I didn't think we were that good to be honest. Norwich are a poor poor side and at least two of our goals were gifts.

Nasri's a dick. I will continue to remain patient, but no excuses for getting into it with Bassong. He should've just gotten up and got on with the game.

Every team we beat are poor, give it a rest

I'm sure Norwich have turned over some decent teams this season

BillyShears said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

no I thought we were much, much better today and the passing and movement off the ball is exactly what we need against average teams and especially in the first half was just a pleasure to watch, the question has to be asked why don't we play with that tempo and desire more often but if it's the sign of things to come then it's a positive step.

I think the team should continue to play with 10 men only .

The players show more urgency and higher tempo with 10 men.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.