Norwich Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Very, very poor performance. Far too many players putting in well below par performances along with setting up in a way that limited our more dangerous midfielder to accomodate Milner. Some of the worst crossing/corners I've ever seen aswell, we must of had 20 or so great chances to put the ball in from wide areas and wasted them

Kazzydeyna said:
Our geriatric manager has cost us. Again.

We will not make top 4 with this old fool in charge.

need a new manager in the summer and maybe another 1st million spent.

disgusted.

hahahahaha what a load of shit.

Niall2407 said:
Pastor Kidney said:
Sorry but he HAS to go

Kazzydeyna said:
Our geriatric manager has cost us. Again.

We will not make top 4 with this old fool in charge.

need a new manager in the summer and maybe another 1st million spent.

disgusted.

Can you both fuck off and never come back, cheers

I fully agree Niall... We don't need morons like that following this club......it's football , two teams play and it doesn't always go your way.

Problem in the last few games is the god awful finishing. About 40 attempts in total v Chelsea and today and about 5 on target.
Worst is our god awful corners, the amount we have you would at least expect a few goals but its criminal how poor they are with outswingers and not beating the 1st man.
All to play for still, some times its just one of those days. look at Chelsea v West Ham, everything but score.

Our strength in depth in the squad will cost us this year,1st 15-16 brilliant, 17-25 weak. Just been very unlucky with key injuries this year also.
Chelsea much stronger in my opinion but we are better than we were a year ago and will be better next year with our targets in the summer and moving on some not up to the standard.
Lots of points to win and lose for all teams still.
Arsenal v Utd Wed
us v Sunderland
WBA v Chelsea
Fulham v Pool

This was a game we really needed to win. Only 2 shots ON target is pathetic by anyones standards. Away to ManUre, Liverpool and Arsenal still to come. If we can't win against a poor Norwich what chances of winning against proper sides. I think the title may have just started to slip from our grasp today. Sooner Nasri, Aguero and Fernandinho are back the better as this side is clueless without them.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
sam-caddick said:
Title gone.

With our run in we have no chance.

There's not many on here I'd love to pop but you are defo top of the list

Talk about miserable bastard

naaaaah mate, sorry hard man.

calm down, no need to threaten with violence.

my opinion, deal with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.