Norwich Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Aguero_Element said:
grim up north said:
Fuck me hope this country is never invaded, wouldn't like to be in the trenches with 90% of the fuckers on here
excuse me we are all shocked by that weird and twisted performance, but thanks for the insight into your world

Try growing some

bigquinn772 said:
Garth Crooks: "Yaya Toure definitely kicks Ricky van Wolfswinkel, and he should have gone! What do the FA do now? That's clearly violent conduct."
Yes he had a little kick but it wasn't violent conduct. Nought all wrong with the Norwich player.

Pathetic play from our boys. Only one to have any credit was Jovetic.

Yeah but no doubt motd will spend 5 minutes talking about it later and Ssn will have it on continuous loop until the FA have a look at it

im not going to over react like some but the season is far from over.

the three most obvious points to make out of the last 2 games 3 major players missing/no decent depth to cover them/keeping Yaya in a defensive position doesn't help the team.

blue underpants said:
Flap, flap flap

Give your heads a wobble, we will not win every game or score 5 a match

Deary me some drama queens on here

Exactly.... which is why we won't win the League. :)

@BluePhil8 said:
Fucking shit.

The Premier League is Chelsea's now. They have the easier run. We have no easy away games left.

2 matches, 30 shit corners, about 5 shots on target. I could fucking scream, I can't believe how shit we were in that game. Kompany was wank again. Clichy has been fucking shit all season.

I have defended Pellegrini and backed his appointment from day one, that is unforgivable though. Shit team set up yet again.

We will be lucky to win the League cup if we play like that we can kiss it good bye. Never mind the fucking quadruple.

This isn't knee jerk. I could forgive the Villa loss, Chelsea 2-1 because we played well.

That was shit. Shit shit fucking shit. I'm sick of Kompany and Zabaleta getting free passes. Both need a fucking size 10 up their arse holes.

Your having a go at 2 defenders (one a CB) in a 0-0 you fool. Cool it!

Poor.

Had to capitalise on Arsenal losing today. Lucky to come away with a point in the end. Hoping it proves to be a vital point!

Chelsea's to lose now for me.

Fernandinho a massive, massive loss

Anyway, I blame Alan Hansen - ever since he labelled us the best team in the world we've been crap

Turned up thinking they would just cruise to victory. Fucking sick of our so called world beaters putting in a display like this every now and then.
Yaya looks dissinterested.Milner is simply gash

Good grief...we've been without some of our key players Nasri, Aguero and Fernandinho...guys who have been superb for us this season...it was bound to catch up with us sometime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.