Norwich Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

kanovic said:
People saying title over and flipping out are awesome lmao.. A lot of games left and people already writing the team off. Haha wow

Mathematically this is the first time for a long time that it has now been taken out of our own hands. We now need Chelsea to cock up which I can't see at all at the moment. We are down to the bare bones not playing well and looking like a team without confidence which is a worry.

On Wednesday we could have gone 6 points clear of Chelsea today we find ourselves two points behind. If we don't get our main men back soon we could be in trouble. Thats not being doom and gloom thats just being a realist!! We must win on Wednesday against Sunderland which will be another scrap against a team with 10 men behind the ball.

grim up north said:
Fuck me hope this country is never invaded, wouldn't like to be in the trenches with 90% of the fuckers on here

Quite right some major overreaction today. I guess it comes from newer supporters expecting us to win every game. This is our poor patch but for Gods sake 1 loss and three draws in 22 matches and people calling for the whole team and manager to be changed! BTW I'm pretty good in a crisis grim up north so don't lose too much sleep.

pavelsrnicek said:
kanovic said:
People saying title over and flipping out are awesome lmao.. A lot of games left and people already writing the team off. Haha wow

Wrong Chelsea can turn poor performances into points. We can't that's what will win them the title.

Our failure to get adequate cover for fernandinho in January will cost us the league
Chelsea is not unbeatable!! You seriously don't think that they will drop points??? Give me a break it's 2 points there is a lot of games left. It's feb and ppl saying title gone with 2points behind.. 2 weeks ago ppl saying we would kill everyone 4-0 5-0 now they are saying it's over we need a new manager etc... Surely ppl didn't expect our form to just keep going with our injuries. We will get back just have faith and believe if you don't then I suggest watching something else or start following Chelsea I guess.

hertsblue said:
Problem in the last few games is the god awful finishing. About 40 attempts in total v Chelsea and today and about 5 on target.
Worst is our god awful corners, the amount we have you would at least expect a few goals but its criminal how poor they are with outswingers and not beating the 1st man.
All to play for still, some times its just one of those days. look at Chelsea v West Ham, everything but score.

Our strength in depth in the squad will cost us this year,1st 15-16 brilliant, 17-25 weak. Just been very unlucky with key injuries this year also.
Chelsea much stronger in my opinion but we are better than we were a year ago and will be better next year with our targets in the summer and moving on some not up to the standard.
Lots of points to win and lose for all teams still.
Arsenal v Utd Wed
us v Sunderland
WBA v Chelsea
Fulham v Pool
Our fucking corners HAHAHAHAHAHAH teams must piss their pants laughing after Navas fails to beat the first man for the 20th time in a row.

Ban-jani said:
Shit: Negredo, Dzeko, Clichy, Kompany, MDM, Zabaleta, Navas, Yaya.

Mate, you need to take a chill pill. A draw away isn't a bad result and we are still in the hunt for the title.
No offence intended.

Not one single player can look themselves in the mirror and say they tried their hardest, pathetic effort, another 600 corners and navas might have actually put a decent one in

0-0 and we've got Yaya sat in front of our back 4, why not swap him and Milner around. How many games did we win in our championship winning season bring NDJ on and pushing Yaya up. We still had enough quality to be winning that game today but the performance was shit. And the decision to take off negredo (although he wasn't having a fantastic game) for Kolarov was staggering.

Still not convinced we are in the presence of greatness as one or two on here say.

Lots can change in the next 3 months but more worrying than the draw is the poor form.

We need to adjust and find a solution to this. Quickly.

We've made an almighty cock up sacking Bob and bringing in this old codger - he's well out of his depth. Teams like Villareal and Malaga are his level - this is totally beyond his capability. We saw it clear on Monday night against Mourinho.

I'd pay him off til the end of season now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.