Norwich Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Pellegrini completely void of ideas today - took our two most likely players to score off - if Aguero was coming on fine. But for Kolarov & Dzeko .... I'm afraid I have seen enough. All well & good having a philosophy but the top managers need change games when its not going their way and win the big games like Chelsea ....dont see us anywhere near Chelsea by the end of the season. Expect Chelsea to win league by 9/10 points by what Ive seen this last week from our manager ...

avoidconfusion said:
Think Pellegrini's jimmies have been rustled. Why take Negredo off instead of the shithouse Dzeko?

We completely lost our momentum, dropped 4 points in 2 games now. Not good enough.

Sorry to piss on your chips but it's 5 points dropped :(

grim up north said:
Aguero_Element said:
grim up north said:
Fuck me hope this country is never invaded, wouldn't like to be in the trenches with 90% of the fuckers on here
excuse me we are all shocked by that weird and twisted performance, but thanks for the insight into your world

Try growing some
swear you must get off from moaning at people moaning

Dire. So many wasted opportunities to cross the ball. And those corners-utter garbage. There was me thinking he took Negredo off when we had a corner to allow Kolarov to whip it in with his left foot...

djimaldblue said:
Ban-jani said:
Shit: Negredo, Dzeko, Clichy, Kompany, MDM, Zabaleta, Navas, Yaya.

Mate, you need to take a chill pill. A draw away isn't a bad result and we are still in the hunt for the title.
No offence intended.
Norwich are wank, it is a shit result

14 more corners today and barely a sniff at goal. Same old fling into the box, very poor. Also only 1 shot on target? Wow, bad day at the office. Don't think we'll bet Chelsea to it unless we Aguero, Nasri and Fernandinho are back as soon as possible and stay fit till the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.