Norwich Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Disappointing.

Not a disaster but we have given the advantage to Chelsea.

I'm more annoyed we have let Arsenal off after their defeat.

Typical bloody City though.

Not a great performance today and we ran out of ideas and could not break them down. We were lucky they did not score near the end.
Only 2 points in it. Plenty of time to catch Chelsea

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
No it's not good enough. It was Norwich with all due respect.
So everyone saying it doesn't matter.It clearly does. I'm frustrated,angry,annoyed.
Why is it when one player has an off game,all 11 do....Fuck we need Samr and Fern back as our back ups simply are not good enough.

I'm just frustrated and a little disappointed. We need to vary our pattern of play against the likes of teams who simply want to hang on against teams who can outplay them. The passing sideways, backwards approach puts teams under little pressure.

The disappointing thing is that when CFC got the 0-0 v Wiiiiiiiiist Hiiiiiiiiim they had 39 shots and I suspect half of those were on target. We had two on target today.

It would undoubtedly have been a different outcome with our three musketeers but the remaining injury-free wannabe muskateers have to raise their game. It's as simple as that. I wonder what The Arse would have done today had they been playing Norwich and not The Dippers.

bluemanc1994 said:
A win away from top. In February. Fact!
Don't let a fact get in the way of drama queens having a meltdown :-)

I am not so worried that we couldn't win i am more struck by the lack of speed in attack and navas poor crosses, Yaya was to far behind, silva was awful to slow and i think one big mistake was taking Jovetic off.
But there is still a lot of games to play to make up for this mistakes.

Sorry for my bad English. :D

Keeping Negredo on vs WHU in the Capital Cup when it was 8-0 or 9-0 in aggr, thats when he injured himself in last five minutes, but today he brings him off when we really need 1 small goal to make sure at least there more people for us in the box for the small chance Navas' cross will be accurate for once...

I dont get it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.