Norwich Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

I think all season we've been saying we're short in CM and this is just the inevitable reprecussions when one of them gets injured. Unfortunate that it's timed with Javi Garcia being injured, along with our firepower being dramatically reduced without Nasri and Aguero, but it was a very forseeable problem. Negredo also looks barely half the player when Aguero's not up with him

With our 1 point out of 6 from the last 2 games and Chelsea continuing to win, it will be interesting to see whether we are still title favourites...can't see it myself. The loss of Sergio, Fernandinho and Nasri is starting to bite back.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
taconinja said:
mancity61 said:
Can't understand why Dzeko is half asleep all the time as a professional footballer. A regulation tap in awaited him if he'd just had the sense to gamble on the low cross which was travelling almost as slow as him!!
That was the most disappointing moment of the day for me. That's telling considering the poor performance all around.

Couldn't understand why he ambled in slower than a drunken snail!

It's all well and good battering teams and then not being able to grind out results, particularly against teams that have little to offer. We could have done with whackin' NC by just the five at The Etihad and saving a couple for today.

Title winning teams rarely play with such a blunted cutting edge as we did today. MANUre scabbed three points at Carrow Road last season and that's the least we should have done today.

Got a feeling the recent Dzeko resurgence might have coincided with the transfer window, maybe he's on a another lull?
he'll be back i reckon in and out as always, scoring important goals here and there.

bluemonkey71 said:
What went wrong? Just got in

Next game is a must win now to stop the rot and Chelsea sprinting away

Norwich parked a big yellow bus and we were unable to get past it.
Laboured performance and no penetration in final third.
Had loads of corners and they were all bar 1 shit.
That's about it. Wouldn't bother with MOTD tonight.

Pretty much paying the price for the losses at Villa, Sunderland and Cardiff now. We've had a great 2014 so far... but because of our mistakes in 2013 we're out of lifelines. Worst time to have none aswell considering we're without key players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.