Norwich Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

gwt said:
United's FIFA controller:

QWLzxNn.png
Just realized I posted in the wrong thread...

manimanc said:
We had an off day yesterday. ...
We had an off day against chelsea....
We might have an off day against sunderland next week....
It is allowed,it's a blip, every team will have one, we could be having ours now, we'll get through it and we'll be up there come the end of the season....
Keep the faith...

This. Add to the mix the bottom teams pulling off surprises against top ones and anything can happen. Chelsea West Ham 10 or so days ago for example. I'm watching Rags v Fulham as I write and it's amazing how relegation candidates can perform when they have to. Fulham are playing quite well also.

I know this is the wrong thread but I didn't know where to put it. I am sat in the chair with 'puter on my lap. The TV is on quietly in the corner , I am not taking any notice of it. About 5-30pm I clicked onto BBC Sport to notice that Fulham were leading 1-0 at H/T. My immediate thought was that the rags would come back. About 6-10pm the BBC News NW was on and I glanced up to see that the Everton and Rags scores caption were on the screen.
It showed Rags 2-1 - (my thoughts as a City fan was "f*ckin' hell ") like you do!!. The NW presenter's last words were "Utd have won 2-1."
I went back to BBC Sport ONLY to find that Fulham had equalised in "Fergy time". Made me feel a hell of a lot better.

Bluep*ss said:
I know this is the wrong thread but I didn't know where to put it. I am sat in the chair with 'puter on my lap. The TV is on quietly in the corner , I am not taking any notice of it. About 5-30pm I clicked onto BBC Sport to notice that Fulham were leading 1-0 at H/T. My immediate thought was that the rags would come back. About 6-10pm the BBC News NW was on and I glanced up to see that the Everton and Rags scores caption were on the screen.
It showed Rags 2-1 - (my thoughts as a City fan was "f*ckin' hell ") like you do!!. The NW presenter's last words were "Utd have won 2-1."
I went back to BBC Sport ONLY to find that Fulham had equalised in "Fergy time". Made me feel a hell of a lot better.

It certainly cheered me up too!
'Moyesey Time' has become the exact opposite of his predecessor.

butlerkb said:
Silva and Toure look stale -Too many games?Surely for teams like Norwich we can give Rodwell and Lopes And Richards a go ,even rest Navas, I know we miss Fernandhino and Aguero but we are supposed to have best squad aren'twe?love to win league by a long way this year but can't drop these sort of points.

Did you watch the League Cup vs Newcastle? The problem is they need more players like THEM around them.

City Man said:
manimanc said:
We had an off day yesterday. ...
We had an off day against chelsea....
We might have an off day against sunderland next week....
It is allowed,it's a blip, every team will have one, we could be having ours now, we'll get through it and we'll be up there come the end of the season....
Keep the faith...

This. Add to the mix the bottom teams pulling off surprises against top ones and anything can happen. Chelsea West Ham 10 or so days ago for example. I'm watching Rags v Fulham as I write and it's amazing how relegation candidates can perform when they have to. Fulham are playing quite well also.

My thoughts exactly those fighting for survival are teams who will give total effort.

BlueSiam said:
butlerkb said:
Silva and Toure look stale -Too many games?Surely for teams like Norwich we can give Rodwell and Lopes And Richards a go ,even rest Navas, I know we miss Fernandhino and Aguero but we are supposed to have best squad aren'twe?love to win league by a long way this year but can't drop these sort of points.

Did you watch the League Cup vs Newcastle? The problem is they need more players like THEM around them.

Exactly. A team without Silva is unthinkable. Even on an off day Silva can conjure up some magic. His work rate is incredible. Id love to risk Lopes but every game is a must win from now on. We don't have room for error.

Yesterday's wasn't a good performance but only time will tell how significant it is and how important. At the moment I have to say it looks like two more points lost to a team we should have beaten comfortably, but Chelsea fans thought that about their game with WHU on the same night we were slaughtering Spurs and being called the best team on the planet. Yesterday confirmed that we have a problem at CB - if Dimichelis really is our best partner for Vinnie we do indeed have a problem. We don't have an alternative to the Ya Ya-Ferna pairing in centre midfield. Yesterday Milner had a good game, but he doesn't give us the energy and drive that Ferna does and we waster Ya Ya in playing him too deep. Clichy had a sound game but he doesn't put in anything like the quality of crosses that Alex does and Jesus's crosses (!) were poor yesterday. Up front Jovetic looked lively, but Edin and the beast were largely ineffective. Pellers says they are both struggling with injuries and this restricts our options greatly: yesterday the midfield didn't carry much of a threat either. Yesterday was a notably inferior display to that put on against Chelsea: against Chelsea we did create some very good chances. Yesterday we did not. It is a blip, but as Pellers has said, the title race is still wide open, and we have to keep going. The best team on the planet has to get back to form sooner rather than later!

In both of this weeks games we had GOOD chances to score (particularly against chelskie) had we taken one, that game could have taken a totally different direction, the same against Norwich.....we have been putting those kind of chances away all season.....and we will again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.