Norwich Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Now this may be controversial but................................. thank goodness we didn't have Blue Moon during the REALLY, REALLY bad times!! :-)

I'd get my coat but it's raining so I'll just sit here quietly in the corner if that is ok?

East Level 2 said:
KippaxCitizen said:
Have you ever done a job where you've done the same thing over and over in one day, like screwing in decking in someone's garden or clicking a mouse at a computer, then woke up in the night in the act doing that particular task?

I bet the Norwich defenders woke up during the night heading and kicking our crosses away from their box!

Cross cross cross cross cross cross cross cross cross cross cross cross cross cross cross ..... that was our tactics for the game yesterday and about two of the two thousand met a City player.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein.
Actually there's no evidence Alby ever said it but it's often attributed to him.

But how relevant is the quote? It applies perhaps if you apply it to putting in substandard crosses but get a quality cross in... Milner had a great crossing opportunity but put neither enough angle or pace on the cross and Ruddy got down and held it easily. It wasn't madness; it is was poor execution.

Holy shit. Who was the numpty that rang into talksport for a moan last night?

Said that Pelle should go now, because he's been found out!!
Aguero will be gone in the summer, the whole squad is aging and nobodies coming through...then went onto say that he'd be happier being a Liverpool fan right now, because they have a better squad!

I nearly crashed the car listening to the fair-weather twat.

Siva and Toure look stale -Too many games?Surely for teams like Norwich we can give Rodwell and Lopes And Richards a go ,even rest Navas, I know we miss Fernandhino and Aguero but we are supposed to have best squad aren'twe?love to win league by a long way this year but can't drop these sort of points.

alfabianchi said:
Holy shit. Who was the numpty that rang into talksport for a moan last night?

Said that Pelle should go now, because he's been found out!!
Aguero will be gone in the summer, the whole squad is aging and nobodies coming through...then went onto say that he'd be happier being a Liverpool fan right now, because they have a better squad!

I nearly crashed the car listening to the fair-weather twat.

you don't think it maybe a member of their staff drumming up business?

This feels rather appropriate for this thread...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc4UPbjO2h8[/youtube]

There ARE real concerns to be addressed
Likewise it's not over till it's over. Tougher now but DEFINITELY NOT over.

butlerkb said:
Siva and Toure look stale -Too many games?Surely for teams like Norwich we can give Rodwell and Lopes And Richards a go ,even rest Navas, I know we miss Fernandhino and Aguero but we are supposed to have best squad aren'twe?love to win league by a long way this year but can't drop these sort of points.

If that didn't work at home to Watford, what makes you believe it would fare any better away at Norwich?

United's FIFA controller:

QWLzxNn.png

Eccles Blue said:
Now this may be controversial but................................. thank goodness we didn't have Blue Moon during the REALLY, REALLY bad times!! :-)

I'd get my coat but it's raining so I'll just sit here quietly in the corner if that is ok?

we did it just wasn't on the net according to the WHO BLUE MOAN is serious untreatable psychotic disorder that only effects MCFC fans but thankfully only a tiny minority

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.