Norwich Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

My god it's like the end of the world for some of the posters here. It's normal that we have a blip here and then and I don't think the players have gotten over the Chelsea loss based on the performance but based on what we've seen this season gives plenty of evidence that we will bounce back. Obviously injuries have hurt us and we really should have got 3 points in this game but the players seemed to be a bit down and frustrated but I'm sure they'll get over it and since Pellers has earned my trust, I trust him to rectify the problem in the absence of our key injured players.

On the positive side, not only we didn't lose but we kept a clean sheet =]

Whilst still exciting being in 4 trophies, it's fast becoming obvious the players are all feeling the games already and in some respects the season is just now really getting started. All our strikers are either not playing (Aguero) or being patched up to play, The same goes for the Midfield Fernandinho and Garcia is out, Milner barley fit, Yaya and Silva especially Yaya look knackered. The defence is suffering with lack of rotation and with pellagrini adamant playing of Demachelis instead of L.escott or Nastatic.

I just hope we can tick over then really push on once the injured players are ack for the push in.

Luck95 said:
Pam said:
Luck95 said:
dont know if this has been put on here already, but this is just pure comedy - what a complete c**k

<a class="postlink" href="http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/08/manchester-city-fan-quits-club-to-support-chelsea-after-draw-with-norwich-4296136/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/08/mancheste ... h-4296136/</a>

Can't be for real? Metro is such a knob end of a paper.

its real, i checked out his twitter, here have a look .... <a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/BrettJackson95" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/BrettJackson95</a>

He looks like an old hamster, the fucking gimp.
Only cunts do selfies, now where is that mirror.

Florida Blue said:
What were the words to that new Sheikh Mansour/Pellegrini chant today?
Sheikh Mansour went to Spain in a Lamborghini.... brought us back our manager, Manuel Pellegrini. It took me a while to figure out the words, bet the person in front of me thought I sounded like a twat when I was singing 'with lambrini'.

Still loving every minute of following city but we don't look like champions. We're all or nothing and today we were nothing. Sometimes we look like scoring 10 and other days we look like scoring 0. We never looked like scoring today. Controlled the game but never looked like scoring. Chelsea will bore their way to winning the league.

Ifwecouldjust....... said:
YAYA..& NEGRADO..AWOL

That is all

We were dire going forward and in fact spent most of the time either crablike across the pitch or passing the ball back

Dire Dire Dire...............

but the singing was good........................................................................................

That's about it. Half time on the concourse was immense

If we lose the league it will be due to the injury to fernandinho. He's missed 3 league games and we haven't scored in any of them. I wouldn't blame Pellegrini for today instead I would say Txiki failed to see how important it was for us to sign cover for fernandinho and Yaya in January. We were given a warning against Sunderland, without him we were slow and payed without tempo. We didn't heed it balked at signing Fernando and instead we lose one player and we are a shadow of ourselves.

Just thought of something, we drew with Norwich 0-0 today ...the day we won 5-1 to spurs, what did Chelsea do? Drew with west ham at home 0-0. So can some people please wake up and get a grip please

Without the turbocharge that Fernandinho gives us just don't cut it I'm afraid. He has missed 5 games this season and in those games we have got 5 points.

Bound to happen anyway - it has done for the last 3 years between Jan to March anyhow.
Maybe our players don't like the wind and the wet?
Mancini could do nothing about it, nor seemingly can Pellegrini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.