Norwich VS city post match thread

Hard to watch. Their confidence is shot.

I blame Pellegrini for the lack of cohesion. Link play is awful.

I wanted to finish above Spurs and Arsenal. All I care about now is finishing above United.

No he didn't, at all. He did a lot of perfectly acceptable layoffs from fucking shite passes & lost the ball no more often than anyone else.

It's absolutely clear, that there is no plan whatsoever. Bony is a player who should be laying the ball off, playing one twos, central on the edge of & inside the box. If nobody has any instruction to pass, cross or basically do fucking anything whatsoever with him, WHY THE FUCK is he on the pitch ? WHY ?

We know how Bony plays, he's ripped us to fucking shreds doing it. So we signed him surely, to enable us to do something different, not be a shit version of Silva ?

What were the instructions given to him or Navas or the fullbacks or any **** on the fucking pitch that would make it a good thing having Bony up front? Was ANYONE at any time, looking to fire crosses at him ? WHY FUCKING NOT ? What else is he for ? Why are they trying to cross low, to fucking nobody ?

Did Pellegrini just pick him to make a **** out of him ?

We have about 10 players who would all be better than Bony, in the role Pellegrini is asking him to play. He has no purpose in this setup.

Pellegrini is a fucking terrible manager who is getting away with murder.

How I see it nev... He could of played Garcia in that very role today, with a grand total of 10 premiership minutes to his name, and he would of outshone bony... I feel sorry for bony, being made a scapegoat by manager and fan alike!!

More 'war cries' in the week, followed by more dross served up at the weekend. Typical fare these days.

Engineered us right back to shite. End of season cant come quick enough.

We still won every game without conceding a goal. I seem to remember KDB playing away at Villa and we failed to win in pretty much the same way as today.
We didn't have Aguero in that game, started with Bony on top. Bony was injured on the 25th mins and we played the rest of the game with Sterling as the lone striker. Remember our semifinal game for the League Cup? That game was like today, the way it was going. Until he bagged a goal and an assist in 10 mins of playing time.

He obviously can't motivate or get the best out of the team. This isn't a sudden thing either,it's been poor for over 18 months now.

It's been a very slow burn.

Our downfall was not sacking him last season.

Because we've absolutely killed our chances this season.

A season when Leicester are top, our biggest rivals (rags and Chelsea) absolutely capitulated and with the best squad in the league, this is surely the biggest missed opportunity in many a long year. It's been a disgraceful season from the West Ham game at home onwards. We should have been staring three league titles in five years in the face at this point, but instead we're scrapping for fourth because we have a manager that's worse than Hughes.

I had to laugh for long periods in that 2nd half.

These lads are clearly phoning it in.

Pelligrini couldn't lead a horse to water.

I haven't had lower expectations for us since Hughes. Forget the title, I just hope we can stay in 4th. Can't wait for this season to be over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.