Norwich VS city post match thread

thought we controlled the match, defence looked solid, another clean sheet, we are lacking a spark up front against teams that sit deep, Norwich weren't interested in a win today.

shouldn't of started with two up top, sterling for bony, silva behind aguero, its not hard is it.

6 games to go and everyone back we will kick in with a run and clinch the CL spot. You can almost guarantee it.

What I'm thinking...

The post season hangover after Bobby in 13 and manuel in 15, you can excuse, however, this stinks the room out this year, some players have nailed there coffins shut and failed to go down fighting... I never , even with the dross 20 years prior to the mansour era, wanted the season to just hurry up and end, but this is pushing me close!!!

I can honestly see only 4 or 5 players of the current crop still being here next season. Pep won't accept mediocrity where MP seems to keep picking it.

Teams have learned to play us by packing the penalty box with players, ignore the flanks, keep the bodies in the box. It's fucking hard to break that down, often you need dumb luck, a bit like Villa last week, who were getting away with it till Yaya got one deflected in, and Serge scrawped a second. We need a plan B when teams set up like this, perhaps two to drop out to outside their D and start firing in howitzers, maybe break thru that way?

I remember Barca v Chelski in the Chumps League a few years back, the chavs lost Terry to a red card and just sat back with 8 men in the penalty box and Torres left up top., Even Barca, who were in their absolute pomp back then, with one Pep Guardiola in charge, couldn't find a way thru, and the chavs nicked it with a Torres breakaway goal.

It's so fucking hard to punch a hole through a team who defends like this, and guess what, we're gonna see a shitload of this next season, so we better hope the new management team gets there collective heads around this and quickly.

We were far too slow in the final third. The amount of times Navas, Sagna and Silva passed between themselves rather than put in an early ball...

Really poor. We look so short of confidence, nobody trusting their instincts which leads to poor decision making and always extra (totally unnecessary) touches which just kills you in games like that where the opposition have ten men behind the ball. None of it helped by the fact it was like playing with ten men while Bony was on the pitch.

It's really frustrating. Fernando want that bad though. Pellers is the worse manager since Pearce . I honestly doubt he could name another opposition player when we play them. He does not study opponents weaknesses and plays to win THAT game he picks a nice team for his nice way to go out and have a nice run around. There is no desire to win. Even at the end today we are playing tippy tally football across our back 4 . with 5 minutes to go just go long try and get a break. Put them under pressure

I know he has no tactics, when any other team makes a sub they are drilled by a coach again so they know where they will be on free kicks corners attack and defend. Pellers just says - put your fag out mate your on.

Pep is one of the most sought after manager in the world and probably one of the brightest managers if anyone thinks him and his lawyers did not think about what would happen if city were not in the champions league then you are dreaming.

Ps bony is shite.

Is there a more predictable winger about than Jesus Navas?...Don't think he's ever touched the ball with his left foot, so all he can do his try to accelerate to the byline faster than their full back can, so he can hit a cross into the man covering.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.