Norwich VS city post match thread

Mancini > Pellegrini, no doubt anymore. Roberto kept it always balanced and NEVER risked anything to chance and we never got embarrased... Why havent Manuel been sacked is the question i ask...

I think people let last weeks 4-0 win cloud their judgement!
It took us til half time to break down one of the worst teams in premier league history last week AT HOME!!!!
Everyone is handing Villa one at the moment. We've been shit for months, not days not weeks but months!
We don't deserve the title, we don't deserve top 4.
we've got one group of players that look like they just can't be arsed and another group that look totally petrified! I know pep is coming but I can't believe the powers that be at the club are going to allow this to carry on a moment longer! There fucking lucky Chelsea have had the season they have and United to an extent because other wise city would be declared as being in a total crisis! From a media reporting point of view our shiteness has flown under the radar

Fucking shocking performance and Bony should never play in a blue shirt again. Henry's analysis was spot on. Bony trotting up the pitch while a aguero tries to weave his way through 5 defenders, while there is not one player trying to get into the box. Is it just me or does hurt more these days than it did when we were shit?
I sat here well and truly pissed off.VK I love you but shut the fuck up with big statements IE "it's hunting season" because you may be hunting but the rest of the shower of shite have gone shopping!

As you put it like that, it's not so bad then...In fact it's one of the best squads we have ever had and we are so lucky to be in this position. We are in the top 4 of the league and our performances are showing that we will fight til the end.
What was I thinking? Thanks for helping me with getting back my positivity!!!

My pleasure. I didn't say we shouldn't be doing better - I was just pointing out that we had won one cup & were still in CL. Title's gone but all is not lost.

Problem is half the time there was nobody to cross to and even when there was 1 or 2 there were 6 or 7 Norwich players there to stop the ball getting to them.
He's right though. First half I'm watching Navas thinking, no better winger at retaining possession. Trouble is, when you need something from him he's woefully slow at delivering the ball. The number of times he was positioned to get a good cross in but was closed down by a defender who had to run 5 yards to him was amazing. I still think he's a good player but it's like he has the equivalent of dartitis when it comes to crossing the ball.

Norwich set out for a point and fair play to them but a team with CL aspirations should not be held by Norwich

Piss poor attitude and apathy from the players at the moment and this because the club have allowed Pellegrini the rest of the season to say his goodbye

We will get top 4 either through luck or chasing pack fuck up big time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.