Norwich VS city post match thread

Keeping the ball, passing it sideways, keeping it some more, passing it sideways, keep it a while longer. FUCKIN WANK CITY. For you thick twats out there this does not constitute 'playing well'. I include Pellegrini in that.

So you don'the think we played well? In the 1st half we absolutely battered them. I thought we were brilliant.

That's just it though. We should have battered them but we didn't!
We were playing the ball about, one touch stuff but it was all going sideways or backwards. After 20 mins even Norwich clocked that they could allow us to have as much of the ball as we want because we were clearly not going to do anything with it. Then in the 2nd half when we did manage to get in the box, we were shit scared of shooting and tried to walk it in.

Your confusing possession football with playing well, 2 very different things.

It's nothing to do with fans being "spoilt little brats".
WE support the team, but that doesn't mean fans aren't allowed to criticise the team when you look at the season this team is having.
Under Pearce we were awful, shit manager and shit players, but we supported them and put up with it cos basically at that time that's the best we were gonna get.
We aren't in that era anymore, hundreds of millions spent on players, facilities and wages.
Fans, me included expect more and rightly so.
I'm sick of hearing we can't criticise and moan because we are lucky and should remember where we've come from.
The manager and a large number of the players have underachieved this season and deserve every bit of criticism that comes their way.
I agree with lots of what you say, but the vile shit that is written on here, calling a manager and a bunch of players that gave won us 3 trophies cunts is out of order and in my book they are not city fans.

Still can't believe he didn't pick Sterling and iheanacho after they bummed Norwich notb that long ago. Couple that with the genuine understanding kelechi and Aguero seem to have developed and it was a truly baffling decision.

Remember us playin liverpool away last year...never turned up...next away game burnley again never turned up and away game afta that united away when we put in one of the laziest cant be arsed derby games i can ever remember. Following that i thought at least the owners will spot that pelliworzel cant motivate the side in any shape way or form and move him on in summer. Instead they give him a kings ransom to spend on the likes of sterling and otimendi who were added to the crap he had already signed in bony and navas. Dzeko and lopez are sold on for peanuts to be replaced by players who couldnt give a shit what the team achieves. All we hear about is how many points to play for at each of the managers press conferences where his limited command of the english language after 3 years speaks 4 itself..any wonder the teams not motivated and there is no game plan...he has taken us 5 years backwards and it will take pep all of next season to sort it....fear the worst...its utter crap at the mo and sick of his lame excuses and bullshit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.