Norwich VS city post match thread

Livid - this place us going to be a dark one tonight. We've turned into Arsenal, walk it into the net, fanny around midfield - don't pressure the opposition - utter shower of cunts

Kelchi rips Norwich a collective new Arse hole in January so what does Pellers do today?
He plays Pony...
All in all absolute garbage that. Passing for passing's sake with very few chances of note.
If we'd started with the team we finished with we'd probably have won that.
Tile gone unless we win every remaining game or Leicester slip up to Newcastle. I expect them to win though and that will be 12 points ahead (9 IF we win the game in-hand).

At least some Norwich player made a lot of money today from the full house. Which one was it again? It was a testimonial today wasn't it?

That was pathetic. Movement was non existent, space between the players was far too big and the passing was atrocious. The decision to play Silva wide left was awful, the two Ferns were never going to create anything on the ball. We gave a world class striker maybe two decent chances all game, not good enough.

Bad ankle or not, David Silva is under performing and has been for 2 seasons now.

Kelchi rips Norwich a collective new Arse hole in January so what does Pellers do today?
He plays Pony...
All in all absolute garbage that. Passing for passing's sake with very few chances of note.
If we'd started with the team we finished with we'd probably have won that.
Tile gone unless we win every remaining game or Leicester slip up to Newcastle. I expect them to win though and that will be 12 points ahead (9 IF we win the game in-hand).

That was pathetic. Movement was non existent, space between the players was far too big and the passing was atrocious. The decision to play Silva wide left was awful, the two Ferns were never going to create anything on the ball. We gave a world class striker maybe two decent chances all game, not good enough.

Bad ankle or not, David Silva is under performing and has been for 2 seasons now.

Absolutely appalling

2 results this season that have been 0-0 with the worst defence in the league

Villa and now Norwich.

It's terrible 200m spent on our midfield and attacking players and we can't score a goal against them? Fuck off
I take it you weren't too impressed? ;-)

Neither was I, and I watched it on a stream - unfortunately, it was the Sly version. At least we didn't concede, although the Sly crew were wishing we would. One day, we will play with urgency, but not until after July.

Really bad at the basics today, I think we we lacklustre throughout, no urgency, and we can't put passes together. Woeful 1st touches all over the field today.
Also really disappointed with all subs, none of which offered us a lift when we needed it.

Absolutely depressing, the board are to blame for this 110%. For allowing MP to still be here and the shocking transfers they've made they can all have a fucking party when we miss out on the top 4. Totally depressing fucked up my whole weekend.

More proof this squad is just not up to it. Either technically or in attitude. Sick of hearing Komps, Fern and Sagna all week about no one should write us off, we're still in the title hunt...etc. Sorry to disagree but we carried no attacking threat at all. Norwich were comfortable all game. Nothing on target all second half. Really don't know where we go from here but I can't quite easily see us finishing below WHU, the Rags and maybe Scousedippers. Go down fighting or don't fucking bother. This season we haven't in too many games. Kelechi and Sterling were disappointing but Bony needs fucking off to the Chinese League asap. Kompany was superb. Would be quite happy if Pep fucked off everyone in the squad next season except Komps and Harty (sorry David Silva).

Absolutely depressing, the board are to blame for this 110%. For allowing MP to still be here and the shocking transfers they've made they can all have a fucking party when we miss out on the top 4. Totally depressing fucked up my whole weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.