Norwich VS city post match thread

You answered your own comments their. The difference is that City's players cost 20,30,40 million. Bayern and Barca top players cost 70,80 100 million. What i can't get my head around is that our boys don't want to get any better and reach the highest level.
Bayern's most expensive signing is Javi Martinez who cost 40m euros

Plenty of possession today, but, apart from a few long shots, never really looked like scoring.

Lots of players hiding when it really counted,

Always one more touch than necessary,

Silva going through the motions.

Do we actually have a plan at set pieces?

Spot on in every aspect. Too laboured throughout, and Bony shouldn't have been anywhere near the team.

Only just got back, don't know why I bothered because the players certainly didn't.

Players should refund the costs for every travelling fan after a performance like that. Won't matter to them but it certainly matters to hard working blues who have pissed money up the wall travelling the length of the fucking county.

Our mentality is a big pile of shit. Do you see that pattern as well that as soon as we concede in some games we instantly turn up the speed while until its 0-0 we comfortably toss it around, no speed, no creativity, but when we concede we start going for it, we start to take it seriously.

Well today that Norwich goal didnt come to wake us up.

I am 100% sure if Norwich finds a goal around 70th minute mark, we up the tempo, find the urgency, we come back 1-1 and probably get the same one point as we got now and it worth fuck all of course, but the point is we didnt want to win 110% by working hard, finding that extra tempo, just because it was 0-0, we werent losing. I think they may hate to lose which is a good thing (sometimes its impossible to avoid it given how they are set up by that huge engineer clown), but they arent overly dissapointed getting a draw. Thats the only explanation why we seem to find urgency when the house is already burning down on us.

9 games left, I think there is a good chance Guardiola is taking over a EL club next season, once Pelle won the League Cup I dont think he really cares about preparing for league games, best case scenario for us imo is 3-4 wins, 3-4 draws, 1-2 losses.
7-8 wins out of nine, yeah dont drink too much toilet cleaner liquid please.

We cannot beat two teams in a row no matter how shit they are (Villa, Norwich).

3-4-2 record is what I predict from now on, would put us at 64 points. Chelsea away, Soton away, very hard games for us, Arsenal home, United home, even Stoke home arent much easier given the way we play.

Its gonna be extremely close to 5th place or even it will be 5th place.

We couldn't have picked 2 easier back to back games and we still can't win em both. This team is finished. Most of them know they are out when Pep comes. That includes a certain Mr Silva. He knows he'll be one of the first out of the door along with Bony, Kolorov, MDM and Fernando. He is living on legendary status which is diminishing after each and every game he plays at the moment. Dodgy ankle or not!! The amount we have regressed at the minute is embarrassing and the owner needs to start asking some serious questions. We are going backwards quicker than the leaps and bounds we have propelled ourselves forward into since takeover. Pellegrini should have been ousted before Christmas. Now we are truly fucked until end of May. All Each win and trophy does is paper over the gaping cracks at our club. It's like sticking a band aid on a bullet wound. After watching that shite today we will be lucky to walk away with a draw against the Scum. They are more organised than Norwich, but do have players that can finish if we give them the opportunity. Roll on next season!
Can't wait for the derby next week United will be shitting themselves when they see Bony in the starting line up he's as mobile as Douglas Bader

Are you serious?

I am no footballing Einstein, but

1. We never create anything with Fernandino and Fernando playing together and Silva out on the wing.Silva needs to be in the middle.
3. Iheanacho should have started. Bony should never start again, and ideally never play for us again.
4. Sterling should have started.
5. Zabaleta should have started. Clichy creates NOTHING going forward, NOTHING. Zilch.
5. Silva should never again be allowed to take (i) a corner, (ii) a free kick, (iii) god forbit, a penalty. Might as well just hand them the ball back.

but what about our strong points throw-ins he he

Name me one Bayern player that cost near 70m?
Lewandowski is quoted at 70 million. I'm sure one or two more come into that bracket. You can see the difference when watching these players. Their mentality is totally different. They go for the throat.. always. Direct and at the goal. City play like crabs on a beach half the time.

Ohh Silva and his corners.

These details so important in modern football but Pellegrini doesnt care, he could have the best analysis about it on his desk every week, I dont think he cares. He gets paid without it as well.

We say corners and throw ins are surely practiced in trainings, but I think if they practice it really and the end result of that is what we see that might be worse than if they dont practice it at all.
If they practice it and thats all we get from it, imagine more serious tactical practices and their success rate...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.