Status
Not open for further replies.
for me -

Hart
Zabaleta-Kompany-Lescott-Clichy
Garcia-Barry
Milner-Yaya-Silva
Dzeko

Bit off the topic.. but i can't start my own thread yet. Just wondering what pubs etc are good around the ground as this will be my first trip to Norwich!

Beermonster said:
Bit off the topic.. but i can't start my own thread yet. Just wondering what pubs etc are good around the ground as this will be my first trip to Norwich!

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=274301" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=274301</a>

Ducado said:
Beermonster said:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=274301" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=274301</a>

Cheers Ducado, sorry missed that!

jake28 said:
Based on previous displays against average sides we will have a decent 15 minute start creating 1 or 2 half chances. If those chances aren't taken we will gradually get more slow and predictable as the game goes on resulting in a 1-0 defeat or a 0-0 draw.

Been saying the exact same thing for the past couple of weeks.

Sooner or later there'll be a match when City get the early goal they've threatened in many games this season, and that could open the way to a big win. More important, the players and manager see that there has to be more speed in attacks as it's the slow build-up that gives teams time to park the bus. Think of Blackburn away last year - frustration for 45 minutes and when they stepped up the pace in the second half they won 4-0. But if they still play tippy-tappy tomorrow they might as well give the rags the title.

if fit, Nasri and Maicon wide whipping crosses in, which means you must start Dzecko, with Carlos up front.
have City for a 1-3 win (hope I'm right)

danbarnsley said:
jake28 said:
Based on previous displays against average sides we will have a decent 15 minute start creating 1 or 2 half chances. If those chances aren't taken we will gradually get more slow and predictable as the game goes on resulting in a 1-0 defeat or a 0-0 draw.

Been saying the exact same thing for the past couple of weeks.

This place will be quiet if we win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.