Norwich Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
GazM said:
mancityscot said:
3 points is a must. fail to get it, the rags win, and the season is all but over

END OF

The season is already over. Best we can hope for is FA Cup & a chumps league spot. We've not won > 2 games on the bounce. We've not played anywhere as good as last season. Sadly.

Absolute nonsense

I remember all the doom and gloom after the Arsenal defeat at Easter last year as well. Gotta keep the faith Blues.

With Clichy and Nasri being fully involved in training today then I'd hope for this.....

...................................Hart......................................
....Zabba............Vince................Nasty.............Clichy....
......................Milner.................Barry..........................
..........Merlin.................Yaya................Nasri...............
..................................Sergio.....................................

Is Maicrock over his latest injury yet? If so get him out there and start getting balls into the box so we can try something different and avoid the predictable "10 defenders playing for their lives, blocking every pass, fueled on by the rabid support against the mighty Man City, then scoring an unlikely goal in the 75th minute for the historic win/draw" scenario we seem to allow at least 4 or 5 times per season on the road against these mediocre sides!

I hope we've worked on some decent free kicks and lightning quick counter attacking. The players also need to re- watch how our quick football ripped Newcastle apart. We also need to win the ball higher up the pitch as we scored loads of goals doing that last year.

Rammy Blue said:
With Clichy and Nasri being fully involved in training today then I'd hope for this.....

...................................Hart......................................
....Zabba............Vince................Nasty.............Clichy....
......................Milner.................Barry..........................
..........Merlin.................Yaya................Nasri...............
..................................Sergio.....................................

Would love to see this side.<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:33 pm --<br /><br />
LoveCity said:
Is Maicrock over his latest injury yet? If so get him out there and start getting balls into the box so we can try something different and avoid the predictable "10 defenders playing for their lives, blocking every pass, fueled on by the rabid support against the mighty Man City, then scoring an unlikely goal in the 75th minute for the historic win/draw" scenario we seem to allow at least 4 or 5 times per season on the road against these mediocre sides!

Then if the above fails Maicon on for the last 30 minutes to hug the touchline and just smash balls across the face of goal until someone bloody throws a cock at it and scores. Though I'm pretty sure he's still not fit.

Man goes into travel agent and asks where's a good place for a holiday. The agent says it all depends which football team you support. The man says he supports Manchester United. The agent says you can't beat the Canaries at this time of year.

Changed my mind on the team seeing as Balotelli is out:

----------------------HART--------------------
---ZABALETA--KOMPANY--NASTASIC--CLICHY---
-------------GARCIA-----MILNER-------------
--------------------YAYA-----------------
---------SILVA-----------------TEVEZ---------
------------------AGUERO-----------------

Garcia to just sit all game, win the ball and give it to Yaya, Jimmy, Silva and Tevez to supply Aguero. 3-1 city Nasty to get his first goal.

----------------Hart-------------
Zabaleta-Kompany-Lescott-Clichy
----------Yaya----Barry---------
----Aguero----Silva-------Nasri--
--------------Dzeko-------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.