Norwich Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
this really is shit or bust time,rags are going to win next 2 games so we must take 6 points before arsenal.i cant see us winning at arsenal its becoming a really frustraiting season especially with them lot conceding a bucket load most games but sit well on top,really pissing me off that the summer targets would of been a major difference had we not messed around,we were the champions and ended up with scott sinclair and jack rodwell,major balls up

I feel like I can save all your disappointments now; City will dominate possession (65%) and have good chances before a Grant Holt header from an Anthony Pilkington cross in the second half sees us enter the New Year 10 points behind United.

Ric said:
I feel like I can save all your disappointments now; City will dominate possession (65%) and have good chances before a Grant Holt header from an Anthony Pilkington cross in the second half sees us enter the New Year 10 points behind United.

This.

Ric said:

Fookin el, Ric...
never thought i'd see the day .....

I have to say that I'm still cligning to the hope that we can shift tactics and get a win (if they go 'park the bus)

and just get a good win if they don't shift tactics

I'll be honest.. if we have learned no lessons from the last two games and get beaten tomorrow, then I may be askin myslef WTF are Bobby and his coaches being paid for#

C'mon City you can do better than this..
We can do all the fancy stuff .. time to add
Pace , aggression and conviction.....

mat said:
Ric said:

This.

You two had better get yourselves down the bookies then with some hard cash...

Sadly; you might not be far wrong.

However; I think Norwich won't be quite as defensive as Sunderland,bit like Newcastle and that will surely help us.

Ric said:
Lol indeed these away games against the parked buses are becoming terribly predictable.

We go back and forward across the edge of the box and then try an impossible ball through a veritable forest of legs. This continues until well into the second half and we start committing more players forward. They break and we are left with 2 v 1 at the back. Joe parries the shot and Holt appears etc etc.

But seriously it's time we unleashed the beast. Move forward at speed and we will outclass them. If we play ten passes back and forward in our half then you know that it will be same same.

Come on Bobby let them off the leash!

jollylescott said:
Ric said:
Lol indeed these away games against the parked buses are becoming terribly predictable.

We go back and forward across the edge of the box and then try an impossible ball through a veritable forest of legs. This continues until well into the second half and we start committing more players forward. They break and we are left with 2 v 1 at the back. Joe parries the shot and Holt appears etc etc.

But seriously it's time we unleashed the beast. Move forward at speed and we will outclass them. If we play ten passes back and forward in our half then you know that it will be same same.

Come on Bobby let them off the leash!
exactly, game at Newcastle showed we have been playing within ourselves much of the season. Mancini seems to be holding players back from fully expressing themselves.

Just off to picc station now 6.30 train to London then on to Norwich, hopefully 3pts i can see 2-0 blues Kompany up for corner and Aguero dribble and shot, have a good outing blues see you all there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.