Norwich Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
southstand117 said:
The first 35mins against Newcastle was IMO the best we'd played all season. Nasri went of injured and we didn't seem as fluent in attack(never thought I'd say that) well the little French man is back today so here's hoping for a repeat performance just for a little bit longer..

We also need to start picking the pace up a bit now as well, in terms of movement and passing. If we can move the ball quicker through midfield to both Aguero & Tevez allowing them to run at goal.

We have been guilty of trying to walk the ball into the net too much. As nice as it is sometimes to watch, it will just allow the opposition to defend in numbers and pack their goal mouth.

BlueMoonz1977 said:
southstand117 said:
The first 35mins against Newcastle was IMO the best we'd played all season. Nasri went of injured and we didn't seem as fluent in attack(never thought I'd say that) well the little French man is back today so here's hoping for a repeat performance just for a little bit longer..

We also need to start picking the pace up a bit now as well, in terms of movement and passing. If we can move the ball quicker through midfield to both Aguero & Tevez allowing them to run at goal.

We have been guilty of trying to walk the ball into the net too much. As nice as it is sometimes to watch, it will just allow the opposition to defend in numbers and pack their goal mouth.

WELL SAID!!!

I'm sure it will be another game of the opposition packing their 18 yard line and box most of the match then sneaking a goal from another comedy piece of defending/goalkeeping.
I wonder how long the owners will allow these woeful displays to continue. We have the best squad in the league and continually seem to be scared of shooting or feel the need to try and walk the ball into the net.
Come on city! Give us the displays and results we know you are capable of.
Stop playing like you have just met 20 minutes before kick off!

time to shake things up a little.

------------------------------PANTIMILLION----------------------------------

ZABBA---------------KOMPANY--------------KOLO---------------------NASTY

-------------------GARCIA--------------------BARRY-------------------------

-------MILNER-------------------NASRI------------------------SILVA--------

--------------------------------AGUERO-------------------------------------

Got a feeling we won't change anything and the real risk that we could end the day 10 points behind them twunts.

abu13 said:
time to shake things up a little.

------------------------------PANTIMILLION----------------------------------

ZABBA---------------KOMPANY--------------KOLO---------------------NASTY

-------------------GARCIA--------------------BARRY-------------------------

-------MILNER-------------------NASRI------------------------SILVA--------

--------------------------------AGUERO-------------------------------------

Got a feeling we won't change anything and the real risk that we could end the day 10 points behind them twunts.

dear me that midfield looks slow, and no width from full backs.

we need our own siege mentality from now on ! that grubby wee club across the road are allowed to act anyway they like and disrespect officials and clubs with impunity ! we need to find our balls as and fight them all the way

welsh_andy said:
bluemc1 said:
bluemc1 said:
on holiday anyone know good site to watch stream of game on ?
just google first row sports

this will be an open game, and that will suit us. 3-1 win for us i reckon

We hope it will be an open game, but if norwich have done their homework then I am guessing they will follow suit like all the other teams do against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.