Norwich Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
paphos-mcfc said:
I sincerely hope Javi Garrido doesn't come back and bite us on the arse like AJ did.
Deserves a round of applause from the travelling blues today for the way he left...........respectful and classy.However Zabba needs to give him an early crunch to keep him quiet!

Being champions isn't enough. You have to play like champions. Bobbies job is to instil this into every player. We have the talent but attitude is lacking. Sadly I predict a 2-1 win for Norwich.

Norwich have got the confidence to not park the bus and just like last season it will play into our hands..

bookmark this post..12.05 pm 29/12/12.

There are 2 teams that when we are in desperate need of a win I would pick for us to play. One is Villa, the other is Norwich. I'm going for 2-0.

So happy Nasri is back. We need to be on it from the off today no fucking around 2 up in 15 mins I'm saying.

paphos-mcfc said:
I sincerely hope Javi Garrido doesn't come back and bite us on the arse like AJ did.
So long a he doesn't hit the ball with a "wobbly foot" as that is like kryptonite to Joe.

We deffinatly need some width in our side!

Just watching the Sunderland V Spurs game 3 times Spurs have got round the back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.