Norwich Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ox-blue said:
We deffinatly need some width in our side!

Just watching the Sunderland V Spurs game 3 times Spurs have got round the back

I am trying to watch it as well and its the worst 23 minutes of football I have seen to date this season by a long way.

mancity1 said:
ox-blue said:

I am trying to watch it as well and its the worst 23 minutes of football I have seen to date this season by a long way.

But they have been round the back of Sunderland 3 times which we didnt manage in 90 mins

ox-blue said:
mancity1 said:
ox-blue said:

But they have been round the back of Sunderland 3 times which we didnt manage in 90 mins

Correct and they will win this easy. Wingers and pace equals wins.

ox-blue said:
mancity1 said:
ox-blue said:

Purely because Sunderland have not resorted to the 10 man defence that they did against us! You just know they will roll over and spurs will take charge. Cnuts.

rnblade said:
ox-blue said:
mancity1 said:

Purely because Sunderland have not resorted to the 10 man defence that they did against us! You just know they will roll over and spurs will take charge. Cnuts.

Ha, ha, Spuds losing 1 - 0, geniuses on here.

rnblade said:
ox-blue said:
mancity1 said:

LOL 1-0 to Sunderland

Come on boys we need this!!!!

I hope Clichy is fit enough to start....

Would take a 1-0 now.

Come on City!

I am with other posters, our Achilles heel thus far this season is our absolute need to walk the ball in to goal after no less than 62,418 passes. It has frustrated me to no end, especially with the sort of direct pass talent we have in Yaya, Silva, and Nasri (as much as he was at fault for the United loss we have really missed Sami). That said, Yaya, Tevez, Aguero, and Barry have all gone off the boil as of late, so I don't know if we have it in our core right now.

Am I the only one that wants Dzeko to start along side Aguero for this one?

ox-blue said:
rnblade said:
ox-blue said:

LOL 1-0 to Sunderland

Impossible, trotters have wingers

SebastianBlue said:
I am with other posters, our Achilles heel thus far this season is our absolute need to walk the ball in to goal after no less than 62,418 passes. It has frustrated me to no end, especially with the sort of direct pass talent we have in Yaya, Silva, and Nasri (as much as he was at fault for the United loss we have really missed Sami). That said, Yaya, Tevez, and Barry have all gone off the boil as of late, so I don't know if we have it in our core right now.

Am I the only one that wants Dzeko to start along side Aguero for this one?

Aguero up top on his own for me. I think we've been shoehorning in two strikers when almost everyone we have plays better up top and on their own.

Silva--Yaya--Nasri
-----Aguero------

With Milner and Barry in midfield. Or swap Milner and Yaya. Need huge games from the fullbacks today though. Really hope Clichy is fit and he and Zab are both up for getting behind them. Wouldn't mind a few Milner top corner screamers either! Guy can hit them. Yaya often tries to murder someone in the crowd but he can smack a mean long range ball too. So can Barry for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.