not anymore

bakerdave76 said:
leather wristbands, two tone trousers, 'Budgie' Jackets,

Snake Belts....

Monkey boots for those too young to have DM's<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:23 am --<br /><br />
de niro said:
half time was 10 mins and the game finished bang on 20 to 5.

no added time
no 4th official
the ref always wore black.

happy days..........except that fucking queue for the kippax.

And how many subs were there De Niro? ;-)

sir malcom said:
got to thinking about football and how its changed,like things you used to see but long gone,like the fibre glass green/blue disabled cars,and them crackpots with the end is nigh on there placards,im sure theres loads more.ANYBODY ELSE.

The disabled cars were made by a company called AC.

They also made one of the best Sports cars ever made - the AC ace, which Carroll Shelby of the USA converted to form the AC Cobra.

As I recall. those disabled cars were - rather ironically - 3 wheelers, and propelled by a 2 stroke engine.

How about the "rattle" that you used to twirl round in your hand to make a sound like cardboard against your bicycle wheel spokes?

fbloke said:
bakerdave76 said:
leather wristbands, two tone trousers, 'Budgie' Jackets,

Snake Belts....

Monkey boots for those too young to have DM's

harringtons, crombies, channel seam flares, clown shoes with candy stripe laces,

first pair of winkle pickers when fouteen going to school in them. walked round like i had 10" on the slack, unfortunately only have 9" :(

KentBlue said:
Not football related but 'Sing Something Simple' on Sunday afternoons, with the Cliff Adams singers.

Probably only the realy old people like me who'll remember that.

Haha - I remember that was sung as a "come-back" to the opposing fanas -

"Sing something simple - YOU SIMPLE TWATS!"

Also, a variation of Jim Reeves "distant drums"

"I hear the sound - of distant BUMS - over there, over there,
and when we come, then you will run"

J-Bay Blue said:
KentBlue said:
Not football related but 'Sing Something Simple' on Sunday afternoons, with the Cliff Adams singers.

Probably only the realy old people like me who'll remember that.

Haha - I remember that was sung as a "come-back" to the opposing fanas -

"Sing something simple - YOU SIMPLE TWATS!"

Also, a variation of Jim Reeves "distant drums"

"I hear the sound - of distant BUMS - over there, over there,
and when we come, then you will run"

oooerrrr.....don't think that would get sung much nowadays mate ;p

packed in standing on the kippax (held 27;000) and the `official` attendance for the whole ground saying `28;000` !!! Swales arithmatic lining his and his buddies pockets in the board room, alledgedly of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.