Not from Manchester, Not from the Uk, and I am a City Fan

Phate said:
Bluefinn said:
Just because some people live in Manchester doesnt make them "better" supporters in my eyes. In fact, the guys living in Abu Dhabi has more right to be City supporters than the citizens of Manchester if you want to follow that logic. It's only a "Manchester City" club by name, not because of players or ownership. All big football clubs are global brands and it would be stupid to think you somehow have more right to be part of it than someone else. Just because you were born 500km (or whatever) closer to stadium doesn't make you a "true fan". But that's just me.

Personally, I became a fan (see what i did there) when Thaksin bought city because my thai associations.

So if Burton Albion had been bought you would be 'supporting' them instead?

it worked for manure tbf

oakiecokie said:
Phate said:
oakiecokie said:
Are you completely missing the point of my post or just being deliberately stupid?

I`m asking you why you think our support will NOT grow ? You claim only the interest in City will increase.
Think you need to get your head out of your arse and come back to reality,if you honestly think that support (watching live games at The Etihad) will never happen.
If we are successful tomorow,then whether you like it or not,increase and demand will follow.

So you weren't being deliberately stupid, you actually couldn't see what my post was getting at?

No matter how successful we are support will not increase. People attaching themselves to successful clubs are not supporters ergo any extra interest generated from success will not generate new support. DUCY?

You need to get a grip mate.You have not explained why support will never grow.It will happen but you`re to bloody minded to think it will never happen.I have my doubts about your sanity !!

How are you not getting the point that I've been repeating for about 5 pages now. You are genuinely an idiot.

My very last post, the one that you quoted, explained why the number of supporters will not grow. I know you probably failed English at high school but this is a message board and it's the most basic skill that is required on here.

Phate said:
oakiecokie said:
Phate said:
I`m asking you why you think our support will NOT grow ? You claim only the interest in City will increase.
Think you need to get your head out of your arse and come back to reality,if you honestly think that support (watching live games at The Etihad) will never happen.
If we are successful tomorow,then whether you like it or not,increase and demand will follow.

So you weren't being deliberately stupid, you actually couldn't see what my post was getting at?

No matter how successful we are support will not increase. People attaching themselves to successful clubs are not supporters ergo any extra interest generated from success will not generate new support. DUCY?

You need to get a grip mate.You have not explained why support will never grow.It will happen but you`re to bloody minded to think it will never happen.I have my doubts about your sanity !!

How are you not getting the point that I've been repeating for about 5 pages now. You are genuinely an idiot.

My very last post, the one that you quoted, explained why the number of supporters will not grow. I know you probably failed English at high school but this is a message board and it's the most basic skill that is required on here.

Mmmmmmmmm.You`re now getting irritating and cant see the wood for the trees.High school !! Isn`t that an American saying ?? Are you American or Canadian ??

CityCTID said:
will not increase = Raggy

Interest will increase, support will not. How are people not getting the point here.

Support for most clubs remains at a pretty constant number regardless of success. It is only the interest that waivers.

oakiecokie said:
Phate said:
oakiecokie said:

Mmmmmmmmm.You`re now getting irritating and cant see the wood for the trees.High school !! Isn`t that an American saying ?? Are you American or Canadian ??

I'm sure the MODs could confirm that I'm at a location close to Manchester. I can assure you high school is a pretty standard saying in the UK.

Phate said:
CityCTID said:

Interest will increase, support will not. How are people not getting the point here.

Support for most clubs remains at a pretty constant number regardless of success. It is only the interest that waivers.

Of course support grows,not just worldwide,but in your local area,kids who are at the age of choosing their team are now more likely to choose City than they were 5 years ago.

Phate said:
CityCTID said:

So you are insisting that City will never need to increase the capacity at The Etihad ??

Phate said:
CityCTID said:

people in kuala lumpur don't buy united kit telling the cashier about their interest on united. They use money and that is how they support the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.