Not from Manchester, Not from the Uk, and I am a City Fan

oakiecokie said:
Phate said:
CityCTID said:
will not increase = Raggy

Interest will increase, support will not. How are people not getting the point here.

Support for most clubs remains at a pretty constant number regardless of success. It is only the interest that waivers.

So you are insisting that City will never need to increase the capacity at The Etihad ??

To accommodate for increased interest we will do. We won't have to increase capacity to accommodate increased support since that number is always going to be at a rough constant.

Phate said:
To accommodate for increased interest we will do. We won't have to increase capacity to accommodate increased support since that number is always going to be at a rough constant.

Increased interest = increased support.

Phate said:
oakiecokie said:
Phate said:
Interest will increase, support will not. How are people not getting the point here.

Support for most clubs remains at a pretty constant number regardless of success. It is only the interest that waivers.

So you are insisting that City will never need to increase the capacity at The Etihad ??

Good job United never listened to you back in the 1990`s.So why can`t a "rough constant" increase from 45,000 to say 54,000 at City ? Our increase from Maine Road to The Etihad has gone from 35,000 to 45,000 within 10 years or so,when we hadn`t been as successful.

hmmm

calls you an idiot and questions a fellow blue at such a [potentially famous ] time as this

personally I'd tell the irritating little rag **** to fuck off

CTID (see you at the game as always whatever division xx)

Phate said:
oakiecokie said:
Phate said:

you're making a fool of yourself with all that semantic shit tbh

blink922 said:
He's arguing over the semantics of the term supporter. A very pointless argument.

Yes the old controversial terminology of a supporter and a fan !! Strange how our support (people attending) has gone up by approx,10,000,since we left Maine Road and we`ve won naff all apart from the FA Cup.
Hopefully that will change by tomorrow.<br /><br />-- Sat May 12, 2012 2:14 am --<br /><br />
Balti said:
hmmm

calls you an idiot and questions a fellow blue at such a [potentially famous ] time as this

personally I'd tell the irritating little rag **** to fuck off

CTID (see you at the game as always whatever division xx)

How very true mate.Summerbees on Sunday here we come.

blink922 said:
He's arguing over the semantics of the term supporter. A very pointless argument.
This.
Someone needs to look in the mirror and wonder why so much anger on the eve "his" (or her) team may win it all.
I am just glad that pov is a minority view, that most City fans welcome growth and diversity, a goal that the Sheikh named when he bought City. What's more diverse than bringing in world class players and world wide recognition?

For the record, when City wins (this Sunday or in 1-2 years), I will celebrate and be happy for the Sheikh, Khaldoon, Mancini, and all the players. But I will be most happiest for long time fans, for everything they've gone through with this wonderful team.

But not Phate, lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.