Not from Manchester, Not from the Uk, and I am a City Fan

pominoz said:
bluebannana said:
dont mind who supports us but not gonna lie when I here a southern cockney accent I think that they must be glory hunters or rags, Instant reaction and cant be helped. I dont like the way new fans who only supported us when were good could take the place of a loyal supporter who was there through the bad times.

my question for all of these new fans why didnt you support us when we were shit

Their families may have moved south during the thatcher years.
Good on them! ;-)

Foreign and non Manc accents gave been at City matches for decades.

Can only say that I've been criticised for it once by a match going blue (and his mates told him to pull his head in).

Perhaps it's an issue more important to internet "bluer than blues".

SWP's back said:
pominoz said:
bluebannana said:
dont mind who supports us but not gonna lie when I here a southern cockney accent I think that they must be glory hunters or rags, Instant reaction and cant be helped. I dont like the way new fans who only supported us when were good could take the place of a loyal supporter who was there through the bad times.

my question for all of these new fans why didnt you support us when we were shit

Their families may have moved south during the thatcher years.
Good on them! ;-)

Not biting, the nerves are too shredded. Normal service will be resumed after the game ;)

We are on the verge of making history, prob had the best season ever in the prem as a result our profile outside the UK has rocketed and is attracting more interest than the rags. I cannot believe there are still blues posting negatives threads about new fans!

Some of you need to get a grip and grow up. You are acting like an only child, who has been spoilt and does not want to share their toys with anyone else.

Just because someone wants to support our team from across the world does not make them a Glory Hunter.

Because 8-1 thumping by Boro is the stuff that keeps us gloryhunters signed up to this club in the first place. #sarcasm

gordondaviesmoustache said:
I have posted this before, but it deserves repeating:

It always amuses me when people question my City credentials (which is rare ) just because I don't talk like Shaun Ryder, as when I was stood on the Kippax when they were still in their dad's ball bag.[/quote]

Did your old fella have to buy you a Junior ST in those days ?? ;)

BluePurgatory said:
We are on the verge of making history, prob had the best season ever in the prem as a result our profile outside the UK has rocketed and is attracting more interest than the rags. I cannot believe there are still blues posting negatives threads about new fans!

Some of you need to get a grip and grow up. You are acting like an only child, who has been spoilt and does not want to share their toys with anyone else.

Just because someone wants to support our team from across the world does not make them a Glory Hunter.

Sounds like something a glory supporter would say...

oakiecokie said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
I have posted this before, but it deserves repeating:

It always amuses me when people question my City credentials (which is rare ) just because I don't talk like Shaun Ryder, as when I was stood on the Kippax when they were still in their dad's ball bag.

Did your old fella have to buy you a Junior ST in those days ?? ;)
My dad did quite a lot to try and bribe me to become a united fan, but I resisted moving to the dark side - even when I was in his ball-bag ;-)

I'm not from manchester, I wasn't at york away am I still allowed to come to manchester tomorrow to watch the game in a pub or will I not be allowed within 5 miles of the city? ;) I'm sure there's a fair few mancunians that support city now we're good but don't get questioned constantly because they have a manc accent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.