Not from Manchester, Not from the Uk, and I am a City Fan

highflyingblue said:
I'm not from manchester, I wasn't at york away am I still allowed to come to manchester tomorrow to watch the game in a pub or will I not be allowed within 5 miles of the city? ;) I'm sure there's a fair few mancunians that support city now we're good but don't get questioned constantly because they have a manc accent.
A City fan that wasn't at York away? Some mistake surely?

I am as manc as can be but i can honestly say i don't give a shite where anyone is from,a blue is a blue!
It`s still easier to support yoonited and associate yourselves with them and there history than it is to support us.So respect to blues worldwide.

highflyingblue said:
I'm not from manchester, I wasn't at york away am I still allowed to come to manchester tomorrow to watch the game in a pub or will I not be allowed within 5 miles of the city? ;) I'm sure there's a fair few mancunians that support city now we're good but don't get questioned constantly because they have a manc accent.

That's a good point. Lets take two examples.

Bloke A: From Plymouth, been going to City since the mid-80s, supports City because everyone he knew growing up was a Rag or a Dipper. Attends 10-15 games a season and has done each season since he "chose" City.

Bloke B: Born and raised in Gorton, likes football but never really followed a team, just wants both Manchester clubs to do well against the others. Started supporting City full on two years ago and now goes to most home games.

Neither has a ticket for tomorrow, and you have one spare. You can only give it to one of these two. Who goes?

FORZA CITY said:
highflyingblue said:

Bloke A: From Plymouth, been going to City since the mid-80s, supports City because everyone he knew growing up was a Rag or a Dipper. Attends 10-15 games a season and has done each season since he "chose" City.

Bloke B: Born and raised in Gorton, likes football but never really followed a team, just wants both Manchester clubs to do well against the others. Started supporting City full on two years ago and now goes to most home games.

Neither has a ticket for tomorrow, and you have one spare. You can only give it to one of. these two. Who goes?
Bloke A but I'm sure a very few on here will say different.

SWP's back said:
pominoz said:
bluebannana said:
dont mind who supports us but not gonna lie when I here a southern cockney accent I think that they must be glory hunters or rags, Instant reaction and cant be helped. I dont like the way new fans who only supported us when were good could take the place of a loyal supporter who was there through the bad times.

my question for all of these new fans why didnt you support us when we were shit

Their families may have moved south during the thatcher years.
Good on them! ;-)

Lead by example, I say ;)

FORZA CITY said:
highflyingblue said:

Neither has a ticket for tomorrow, and you have one spare. You can only give it to one of these two. Who goes?

The one who`s got the bigger brown envelope !!

I'm from Thailand and my dad supported man city since 30/40 years ago, he lived in a very poor house and would always try to escape his mom and sneak into his neighbour's house to watch City. He could never really follow the club simply because there was no option for him. 5 years ago I was privileged enough to manage to get into an English boarding school in the UK, and since then I've been supporting City passionately following my dad, Stephen Ireland was my favourite player and coming 14th that season was really shit (but cannot be compared to those who were here when we were in League 2). Sometimes I hesitate to say I'm a supporter because I know that the degree of passion/ love/ commitment you guys have is incomparable. I have to admit that I have yet to watch a match at the home stadium, but now that I am in university here I have been collecting up money to pay for the expenses to get to achieve my dream, perhaps it will come true next season. However, from reading some posts on here, I sometimes fear that some supporters have a very pessimistic view about foreign supporters! I really hope this is not the case because we all share a common love for this wonderful club.

CTID

Cupu said:
I'm from Thailand and my dad supported man city since 30/40 years ago, he lived in a very poor house and would always try to escape his mom and sneak into his neighbour's house to watch City. He could never really follow the club simply because there was no option for him. 5 years ago I was privileged enough to manage to get into an English boarding school in the UK, and since then I've been supporting City passionately following my dad, Stephen Ireland was my favourite player and coming 14th that season was really shit (but cannot be compared to those who were here when we were in League 2). Sometimes I hesitate to say I'm a supporter because I know that the degree of passion/ love/ commitment you guys have is incomparable. I have to admit that I have yet to watch a match at the home stadium, but now that I am in university here I have been collecting up money to pay for the expenses to get to achieve my dream, perhaps it will come true next season. However, from reading some posts on here, I sometimes fear that some supporters have a very pessimistic view about foreign supporters! I really hope this is not the case because we all share a common love for this wonderful club.

CTID
If Ireland was your favourite player you need to get to the ground rapido as we have definitely moved on from him.

i8rags said:
Cupu said:

CTID
If Ireland was your favourite player you need to get to the ground rapido as we have definitely moved on from him.

Emphasis on WAS lol, that was awhile back =]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.